What's new

undersealing recommendations plz - Berks/Ox/Surrey/WestLondon

Reaction score
Country
As title - my S15 spec R has been in the country since Jan 2010 and has not had any extra underseal applied and I think I should get this done, particulary as my other car needs some work and so I might be driving the S15 more than I would like this winter.

Anyone recommend anyone to get this done, preferably who is quite thorough and willing to do any anti-rust prep before applying the thick stuff?

The underside does have some very light surface rust so this probably needs seing too before covering over.

Reaction score
Country
hi Pete id talk to torque gt i cant say if they'd do the rust work but my Silvia was imported by them and they undersealed it and asked what i wanted undersealed and i said everything and they did so, i think the price was £130

Reaction score
Country
my car came from torque gt and it hardly had any underseal under it.we spent a good day sandblasting and wire wheeling it to remove the light surface rust and get it back to bare clean metal.
speak to polo who is in aylesbury or bruno whi is around high wicombe. both know these cars pretty darn well,own garages and can be found over on driftworks.
tell em i sent ya.