What's new

Wayne s15 Spec R

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments guys, the wheel specs are 18x9.5 rear et 20 and 18x8.5 et 20 on the front.

Might go for a pair of rears on the front as i think that'd set it off properly.

I collect it in 2 hours so il get a few pics of the engine bay and more whole pics of the car, just waiting on a few last bits from japan and a few other bits to get the guages inn then its off to be serviced and remapped!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for all the comments guys, the wheel specs are 18x9.5 rear et 20 and 18x8.5 et 20 on the front.

Might go for a pair of rears on the front as i think that'd set it off properly.

I collect it in 2 hours so il get a few pics of the engine bay and more whole pics of the car, just waiting on a few last bits from japan and a few other bits to get the guages inn then its off to be serviced and remapped!
Oh do tell :)

Reaction score
Nothing thats to interesting mate, purple samco hosing for the engine bay all boost/ vacuum hoses really.
A yashio factory gear gaitor, apexi intake, apex hard pipe, and just looking for some nismo injectors.

Anyway heres some new pics, again excuse the quality, i still havent got the hang of the camera the mrs got me!

Reaction score
That paint job looks awesome mate. Same front bumper as mine? Dmax type3? looks really clean, i love it

Reaction score
Country
purple sexyness wawww! me LOVE! :smitten:

Reaction score
The willwoods are awesome! They have serious amount of bite in any temperature and could stop you on a penny! One of the best mods to the car!

Have changed a few bits recentely, new hoses and had a full remap, going for a dyno day on sunday to see what power its running, il be happy at 280-290bhp.

Also got my mate getting a few snaps of the car so will have some proper pictures of it then.

Then back into the bodyshop for a little paint then itl be up for sale! :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That is such bad news mate, the more I drive mine the more I love it,couldn't imagine ever having to get rid of it....
Lovely car mate! Gutted for you..

S

S15 SILVIA

This is gutting! All that time effort and money you put into this.
Looks cracking tho mate.