What's new

Wayne s15 Spec R

Reaction score
Ok guys at the mo theres no pics of my car that i have to person as to cut a long story short i have been completely shafted, but i cant go into detail yet as things are being sorted at the mo.

But heres just a few pics of what i have purchased in the last 6 weeks or so just to get the ball rolling

ms/tt304/waynejdmep3/sept2010026.jpg?t=1285534476[/IMG]

Have also just bought a set of rota grid drifts in black chrome!
And also waiting on delivery of My new willwood caliper and disc kit from db power, and the d-max rear boot lip spoiler!

And heres a pic of the car that ive3 bought, justwaiting on things to be finally sorted to the way i saw it in japan and it actually being the car that i bought!

Just deciding on what colour im going to respray it at the mo, i have all the little bits in the booth primed but kinda feeling a deep mettalic purple? Or just the pearl white the s15s come in?

Thoughts welcomed!

J

jdmjimmy

very tidy looking car mate really like the colour as is!!dont change it just add more carbon!are you selling either carbon bonnets!!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Awesome mate :)

Hope you get everything sorted ok... nothing worse than things like this not going to plan but looks like you'll get your hands on her soon. Seems like you've been busy getting all the bits... Defi FTW!!! :thumbs:

I spy the carbon bonnet sx-si was selling ;)

Personally I'd think a metallic purple would be ace as I'm all for colours different from factory. I was thinking about R33/34 midnight purple at one point although there are different shades of the stuff haha :wack:

Reaction score
To be honest guys il more than likely be selling up now, ive just been completely put off by s15s now, i love the rarity and look of them, but when i get finally take the long haul back up to newcastle il just be to scared to drive it!

The car now stands me in at nearly 11k and ive driven it for around a quarter of a mile, ive waited nearly 5 months for it, and had all my expectations shattered by a complete joke of a company.

The car will go straight into my work though and a huge rebuild will go underway with it, and a huge work in progress build will start, ive also finally made my own custom colour so this will be applied to the car!!!

As far as im aware i could be going up in the recovery truck wednesday to collect it so hopefully all goes well and half the faults are sorted!

J

jdmjimmy

are you selling either of the carbon bonnets as i asked above??best of luck witht it..

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
nice to see the hoses there mate ;)

thats a lovely car...im with lupix on a midnight purple type colour...i was thinkin it until i saw he mentioned it

Reaction score
i will be selling one of the two bonnets i have, but the vented one if im honest needs a lot of work really, that one will get painted but il be leaving the groves and vents carbon.

Reaction score
Ok collected the car today and most issues seem to have been fixed, but have an issue in full boost (when foot is flat down on throttle) the car hits like 4500-5000rpm and its like its hitting the rev limiter, but if gentle with the throttle it goes all the way to 7k and pulls really hard and strong.

These bits have been changed/swapped with standard parts so it rules these out;

Coilpacks
maf sensor
lanbda sensor
plugs
ecu
fuel pump
fuel filter
air filter
boost pipes
vaccum pipes
oil
oil filter
recirc dump valve
boost controller

So im at a loose end now? Any ideas?

also got the car into the bodyshop now so will have detailed pics tomorrow

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I had this with my car when I picked it up,drove it home as it was raining didn't give it any beans,when I finally hit a dry bit of road went for it and sunded like hittin the limit at about 5k ,turned out they had put the wrong spark plugs in,changed em for some iridium plugs and has been fine since,worth checking what temp plugs u have.just a suggestion matey

Ps I had lots of trouble with my car too,it was crashed and delayed my pick up time 3 weeks sorted it out and sold it to me without tellin me ,I noticed after I had it on the ramps again the bits had been re done,I had to spend quite a lot of money sorting out bits he had left damaged,the car was runnin over 7 deg camber when I got it,but after sorting it was definatley worth it,I love my car now,although its still not finished ! Looks like you have a pretty mint car there,once its all finished I reckon you may feel a bit differently,its just crap at the time when u don't get what you thought ,but you do end up loving it regardless,good luck with it anyways dude.
Lupix midnight purple ftw!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
DITTO might be your intercooler also mate or a very small boost leak that might be a nightmare to find.

Reaction score
Ok, as i said,the minute i collected the car i was going to completely overhaul it, to give it that fresh new car look.

So this is how it stands after two days work...

And after a little work with a 10mm socket...

Thats it so far, no real hidden suprises, its had a little ding on the pas rear corner but thats not going to be causing any issues, im hoping for it to be in primer by tuesday. and maybe in paint by the weekend, but have to source some front wings and skirts yet!