What's new

Meet: West Malaysian S15 owners, pls visit here:

damnthing

Reaction score
Colin, over la u!!! The points part i made a mistake, it seemed now that i am tied with Mickey at the top spot with 14 points....so thats freaking insane!! so its do or die on the 10th of December! See what "magic" Uncle Lau plans to do with my car prior to the event!! Here's a video of the fight for 1st and 2nd placing, though the camera is more on Yoong's car

Reaction score
Guys, tomorrow morning there will be a Morning Gathering session at Aman Suria by 930am. Anyone interested pls make your way there for breakfast n meet-up.

K

kepet

Venue : 20th Nov 9.15pm Cyberjaya Car Park.

Tim Ketit was blarring over the mike, saliva splashing all over, "This is an epic RWD final! A battle between two Silvias. One NA powered S15 driven by nimble but cool VJ vs 450hp turbo charged S13 tuned by HKS Garage-R and tyres sponsored by GT Radial - driven by hardcore drift icon Yoong! :rotfl:

Bravo to VJ :notworthy: for his amazing gymkhana skills pressuring Yoong to make mistake in the second run for a "One-More-Time"! Alas Yoong's 450+hp has slight advantage on the straights winning the third run by a whisker of a tooth!!! But hats off to VJ in his NA S15 with clean mistake-free runs :thumbs:. He is now leading the pack with most points and will go into the final round as the man to beat on 10th Dec 2011 Cyberjaya.

Come lets cheer for VJ and give him all the support he needs to make him the Superkhana Champ for 2011. :nod:
for vj ma brother, i definitely come! sorry couldnt make it on your 2nd round...misorganized calendar..:annoyed:

G

gunner93

Happy to announce Vijay has won the inaugural Superkhana @ Cyberjaya final round tonight and at the same time won the overall Championship for 2011. Congrats to Vijay & Team S15 Pitworks and many more sweet victories in 2012.

damnthing

Reaction score
Thanks Colin, Jerome, Kepet and Uncle Lau of Pitworks for the support!! Victory is surely sweet when you can share it with other fellow S15 owners!! I dedicate this win to you guys!

damnthing

Reaction score
I am contemplating in joining, but the category in which i will be put in would be the same as the turbo's, so i find its no point there...but its still at the back of my mind...you going for this VS15?

G

gunner93

GROUP REGISTRATION:
5x RM350 + RM100 Deposit = RM450 per car (FREE dedicated pit space x 1)
**Promotion ends 31st December 2011.
**Free pit spaces are limited.
**For participants who have already registered, RM50 will be credited back into your account.

My tu booh oh my tu booh :rotfl:

V

VS15

that would be great if you guys are goin :D ...... then i wont feel so intimidated by the 4wd turbo ahhahaa

G

gunner93

that would be great if you guys are goin :D ...... then i wont feel so intimidated by the 4wd turbo ahhahaa
Yes I am keen. I think the 4WD will be in different category. FR Turbo & NA are under our category. Jerome & I - maybe Chin (MrSilvia) are participating. Hope VJ can enter too so as we can take a Pit. I was thinking to register under Pitworks name or S15 Club so as our names remain anonymous. :)

V

VS15

My friend helped me registered already few days ago but definitely hope can join u guys cause they are in the 4wd turbo group instead . Do let me know so we can discuss further =)

Reaction score
hey guys, need advice. hit a curb a few nights ago and dented my rim. anyone knows where to repair and roughly at what cost per wheel?

H

HaraMichiyo

wow, now i only found this thread, it's been a long time never login to this website~ lol.. just sent a request to join FB Malaysian Silvia Club! :D