What's new

Meet: West Malaysian S15 owners, pls visit here:

damnthing

Reaction score
guys, the Malaysian Silvia Club facebook group wants to organise a TT. Tentatively the plan is to do it next month at Speedcity together with the Cyberkhana Round 2. There is a topic which has already been started by Hara. Kindly provide with any suggestions/ideas that you may have.

Reaction score
Country
Greetings from brunei,

Would like to know where to get quality 2nd hand rims from malaysia. Hit me up at fb Zulfadli Zaili Jupp.

Planning to visit west malaysia and check out the racing scene there.

G

gunner93

Hi Pops, long time no hear. I got used aero but need repair somewhat if you know anyone skillful to do it. You have to see it first if interested.

Fadli, u need to hook up with our resident wheels guru, Jerome. He got jalan...:nod:

Yes we had a chat last night re the grand S-Chassis Day Out/Gathering/TT with Tim. We need to commit min 50 cars for sponsors to make it possible. The proposal sounds interesting. Date will be set sometime mid of this year. Challenge is to commit attendance. If we have confirmed attendance, the sponsors will come. Therefore, we will insist participants to register first and pay up. More updates later.

Reaction score
I agree with Colin that we shud commit our attendance with the payment to avoid last minute backdown issue..
lets make this happen!! :)

damnthing

Reaction score
i think its important to spread the word around, expecially to those who seldom go on FB!!! So guys tentatively its going to be on either the 2nd or 3rd of June, which is a Sat/Sun. Among the ideas then has been thrown on the table is to also have a boot sale, bring all your silvia stuff that are lying in the storeroom, who knows there might be another Silviarian who is interested in your junk!:nod:

G

gunner93

i think its important to spread the word around, expecially to those who seldom go on FB!!! So guys tentatively its going to be on either the 2nd or 3rd of June, which is a Sat/Sun. Among the ideas then has been thrown on the table is to also have a boot sale, bring all your silvia stuff that are lying in the storeroom, who knows there might be another Silviarian who is interested in your junk!:nod:
Boot sale is a good idea! Looking at my junk, may need a 4x4 to bring it over :rotfl:

G

gunner93

Announcement :

MegaLap Time-Attack by Ignition.My on 26th Feb @ 8.30am. Those interested to register at N1 Racing at Sunway RM400 + RM100 refundable rental of transponder. See you guys!

1) Jason Kong S15
2) Colin Wong S15
3) Jerome S15
4) Taufiq S204
5) Issac S15 - TBA
6) Raby Satria Evo - TBA
7)

Time-Attack Car Basic Preps :
1) Change Fresh Brake Fluid,
2) Brake Pads 500deg C or higher (Make sure sufficient bedding-in),
3) Open Camber -3 deg to -3.5deg front & rear,
4) Toe 0 front or slightly toe-in rear,
5) Remove every thing from your car and trunk eg. spare tyres, sub woofers, tool box, girl friend's undies etc,.
6) Full Tank petrol + Octane booster,
7) Lower your car (those available with aftermarket coil-overs),
8) Max out absorber stiffness (those available with aftermarket coil-overs),
7) Helmet Compulsory,
8) Semi-Slicks if budget permits,
9) Possible pump Nitrogen gas & bring a tyre gauge,
10) Change of engine oil and gear oil.

In FB technical requirements, racing suits are not compulsory for street cars for this round. Only "Open" & "Outlaw" categories are compulsory.

Last edited:
G

gunner93

Last edited:
G

gunner93

Update2 :

Motorsports Playground has agreed to sponsor us Zul decals for both Gymnkhana & Time Attack events. Many thanks to Remus for his generosity.

Reaction score
hi guys, i'll probably turn up to support in sepang. heading to airport afterwards. u all are in the morning or afternoon session? Isn't it morning for RCA track day and afternoon for the Megalap?

in memory of zul. good job gunner93 and other bros.