What's new

Wheel he or won't he...?

J

Jono

My S15 with the alloys I want to order (photoshop). Sadly, they don't come in the width I'd like but the limited choice of styles in the sizes that are best is making me think I'll just go for it and fit wider tyres than normal. At least they'll look good and they'll still be better than standard wheels in terms of width etc.

Kei Racing Force 10: 18" x 7.5 in HyperBlack :D

J

Jono

Except the wheel shop have been told not to sell them as there may be an issue with caliper clearance :(

D2's then. :nod:

J

Jono

You said it was OK for me to copy you if I promised to admit that Blue is the best colour... which I did! :p

Thusly:

Anyway, I'm going for Gun Metal coloured!

J

Jono

Topper said:
D2's on Pewter S15 \/ \/ \/ :wave: What size are you getting those in??
18's - if I can get them to fit without messing about with arch mod's. :eek:

Reaction score
sorry, my vote goes to neither wheels.... look too..... un-suited.

they're more the sorta wheels i picture on hatches!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
to owns taste i think....ppl think mine rims are nice but i dont think they are that nice either go with what u like urself i think....

Reaction score
i know nicely... and i mean not to offend... but i think your car looks awesome on your track wheels!!! :D

Reaction score
muchos appreciated! :D haha

keep them on... sell the D2's!!! lol

even sell em to jono! lol

J

Jono

Oh yeah - momentary lapse in concentration. :rolleyes:

I'm having trouble even finding a wheel supplier locally who would test some wheels for best fit. The nearest is West B'ham and they're talking about ?3500 a set for Works! The're a serious supplier though, deal with supercars mainly.

This is doing my head in now - need new tyres by the end of the summer and I wanted new wheels too but I can see it's just gonna be a nightmare. :(

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Jono said:
Oh yeah - momentary lapse in concentration. :rolleyes:

I'm having trouble even finding a wheel supplier locally who would test some wheels for best fit. The nearest is West B'ham and they're talking about ?3500 a set for Works! The're a serious supplier though, deal with supercars mainly.

This is doing my head in now - need new tyres by the end of the summer and I wanted new wheels too but I can see it's just gonna be a nightmare. :(
your not seriously gonna buy a set of wheels for 3500 tho are u??