What's new

WTB: WTB: JDM S15 Leather Steering Wheel

Reaction score
Country
After adding shipping and fees, you're looking more like A$350 to A$450 to get a good condition one. Pretty expensive for an Oem steering wheel imo.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
That seems a bit extreme. Might be worth checking :nod: Thuy will give an all inclusive price once you give him the auction ID. In fact, I'll check, cos I'm thinking of getting a replacement. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
$270 if you pick your own off Yahoo. But this I mean one with a slight blemish. If you are willing to have one without an air bag, its cheaper. I would imagine that its the same air bag in the ADM steering wheel as the JDM, therefore interchangable...

K

kenji

$270 if you pick your own off Yahoo. But this I mean one with a slight blemish. If you are willing to have one without an air bag, its cheaper. I would imagine that its the same air bag in the ADM steering wheel as the JDM, therefore interchangable...
Yeh it is the same airbag :) Hmm gotta thinka bout this..

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
They are not like hitting a big soft cushion, they are highly pressurised (i.e. solid) pads, as long as the pretensioners work you should be ok :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
At the end of the day, I'll take the additional safety over the a sparse looking replacment :) I'm more than happy with the standard wheel and airbag :) ?100 for a replacement, including airbag and shipping is a bargain.