What's new

FS: 1999 Non turbo S15 in Ireland

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
It's a shame you're selling mate. Best of luck with it. Hopefully you will be back with a spec R soon.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
sorry to hear your selling Colin. Is this due to the insurance? This is a lovely car & pretty fast round the track for a spec S. Colin has the handling well sorted.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Shame to see your selling up mate. I like your honest description and am sure you'll have no problems selling it :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Thanks lads, the company I work / worked for are pulling out of ireland (we were all given notice today over conference call!), well they're pulling out of the QS/PM market anyway so I need to get something cheaper. I will own a spec R someday :cry:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
That's bad news mate, all the best finding a new job and good luck with the sale. Hope you land on your feet and get a Spec R in the near future.

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
might be easier to sell of a few bits & reduce the price colin. gutted for you regards the job but as you said you will have your spec r some day

Reaction score
Sorry to hear your selling up mate... i might be in the same boat pretty soon :cry:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Just got the car back from JOMO so she's now fully serviced with new oils (incl. box & diff), new front pads and the mounting brackets on the front bumper have been repaired.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
You could make it into a nicely spec'd Turbo if you wanted :D

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=462631

Edit:

I'll be out in it in Mondello next Sunday during the open tracktime at the next round of the time attack championship, so if you're interested and you are there on the day give me a bell :D

P.S. looking to get rid of it soon so will be returning it to standard after the trackday - make me an offer if you want it in its current spec :thumbs:

Last edited:

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
i know what you mean fella. would have been a shame. at least when things pick up u can get yourself a spec R