Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Robbyp said:
If i get my S15 here im for going full boar Im from North of ireland slammedhead was that ur name there? :rolleyes: I think this would be totall awesome is it definately happening?!
I'm going. With or without you guys :p :)

If you guys come over I could talk to either Harald200 on here or directly to gatebil and try to arrange a club-stand.
It would be the first time in my life for me to see more than 3 S15s at the same time :D

There is also a S15 in Denmark and about 20 or so in Norway (most are not road legal though) which I could try to get over here.

K

kieran

15 hours? did that include in any stops ill assume not, so really you'd want to spread it over 2 days,as you suggested, we could do it in one hit but then youll spend a day in sweden to tired to do anything lol

and i reckon about 3-4 tanks depending on how you drive to get there so that would be roughly 150-200 each way in fuel at a guess, and it would be worth the drive lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yes, that's 15 hours of DRIVING. That's without the MaccyD stops and sleep... :p Good thing is that we get more daylight hour per day as we go further north... :D

Unless someone knows a way to get the ferry down to a realistic price...

I get about 300 per tank...

PMSL @ Justin :p

K

kieran

jesus i must drive like a girl, i get 280-300 of fairly fast pace driving and around town on a long trip near 350! that about 80mph on my private race track of course,

lol anyways, we getting a list going or what!

1)sushiming
2)yakozan
3)kieran
4)jono
5)robbyp
6)slammedmind

delete yourself if i jumped the gun lol

And if you dont go your a big girls blouse............ :ghey: :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
that means having to sort out everything on the car b4 going damit gonna be poor again :rolleyes:
You just need a drivable car ming :)
I won't be doing any trackwork on this event. But if any of you would like to, I can check with gatebil how to go ahead.

remember to check your insurance before though. We don't have any special insurance for track in Sweden.

We are pretty ahead of schedule though. I don't think we can apply for a club-stand yet as it's about 6 month remaining.

Reaction score
Well count me in! Im dying to go already!!! I heard the swedish chicks are nice, are these rumors true :eek: :confused: ? Where in the uk would you guys be getting the ferry from or meeting up?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Why am i not on the list?? :(, ok i may be taking a different route but i'd like to be included :)

Nicely, where did you get all this info from? i need t do some digging.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
Why am i not on the list?? :(, ok i may be taking a different route but i'd like to be included :)

Nicely, where did you get all this info from? i need t do some digging.
1)sushiming
2)yakozan
3)kieran
4)jono
5)robbyp
6)slammedmind
7)Topper

Happy now Topper :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
you forgot nicely :eek:

1)sushiming
2)yakozan
3)kieran
4)jono
5)robbyp
6)slammedmind
7)Topper
8)Nicely

K

kieran

lol guys, it was a very quick please add here list i just started it rolling lol,,, didnt leave anyone out on purpose im just rubbish, hense you wont want me booking anything pmsl

however how rude to have forgotten nicley and topper the 2 biggest post whores on here ;) :p

im kidding, but very excited about this now lol