What's new

2007 events

C

Clarken

Damn this thread just exploded. From 2 pages to 6! :eek:
Seams to be a couple of you guy's coming over from the UK.

For the BBQ i'll probaby need to hire a place. Well have the BBQ there and sleep there.
I know the guy who has the place so it want cost that much, probably just a small sum of 3,64pund's per person.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
IM a newbie so expect to be missed :wave: :wave:

1)sushiming
2)yakozan
3)kieran
4)jono
5)robbyp
6)slammedmind
7)Topper
8)Nicely
9)Justin666

OK, My car will be here end of feb, I own a Z32 Maf for it :thumbs: (cheers Ming), Ive got alot to do between getting the car and the show!!!!!! It will be done tho :thumbs: Cant wait already :eek: :D

J.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Anyone know the cost of a litre of 97/98RON in France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark and Sweden?

Just trying to get an idea of cost...

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Ok i've sorted it, ferry from Newcastle to Stavanger, then 9.1/2hr drive to Goteburg, hotel for 8 nights (ferry only goes a week before so i'll be a week early), 2 tanks of fuel, estimated cost ?1,184.00 :eek:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
OK fellas. How would you like to live?

Usually Gatebil sets up a camping area, But it's more like Roskilde or something like that at the camping. Party all night long :D
I could look into some other place to stay as I don't expect everyone is a happy camper.. :D

K

kieran

topper, you could always come down here a day or so before and then stay at mine if you liked? could then go on with the rest of us? would that be cheaper?

K

kieran

slammedmind said:
camping could be a good laugh, it honestly wouldnt bother me?
same here at that time of yeah would be warm enough even if its just for the overnight on the journey then get proper digs in sweden

K

kieran

Yakozan said:
OK fellas. How would you like to live?

Usually Gatebil sets up a camping area, But it's more like Roskilde or something like that at the camping. Party all night long :D
I could look into some other place to stay as I don't expect everyone is a happy camper.. :D

waits for nicley to detest lol...............

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
slammedmind said:
more money for fuel! both beer and petrol :nod:
I would strongly advise you to buy beer and liquer in either Denmark or Germany. We have a special tax on booze making it pretty expensive.
Alot of swedes go to Germany, fills the car up with booze and beer and drives home. Saves alot of money even if you have to drive 2500kms :)

K

kieran

Yakozan said:
slammedmind said:
more money for fuel! both beer and petrol :nod:
I would strongly advise you to buy beer and liquer in either Denmark or Germany. We have a special tax on booze making it pretty expensive.
Alot of swedes go to Germany, fills the car up with booze and beer and drives home. Saves alot of money even if you have to drive 2500kms :)
thats a plan :thumbs:

K

kieran

Nicely said:
I know I don't like camping, but I wouldn't mind in this instance.

Warned you about the ferry, Topper :p
:eek: nicely is that you........did the alien wipe your mind :eek: lol

good on ya fella! camp sites on europe are way better than the uk anyways very clean usually :thumbs:

not sure about the one at the event it self though lol

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I'd be picking up beers from Belgium... :nod:

Topper, those other ferry routes appear to be passenger only, and none of them show timetables when you try to get details...

K

kieran

if you get a skirt kt on, then id recomend taking some planks of wood, as nicely said mine went on fine everytime but i wouldnt think getting on with a front skirt would be much fun without the wood. this is what we do witht the demo cars at work and they are LOW LOW LOW