What's new

Advise please what to use ?

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
ok my fmic is on :D
i'm yet to take it a test run as i have to get my bumper back on,

So what do you guys recommend i use to cut the bumper ?

i have my dremel waiting and i plan on a trip to B & Q to get a diamond cutter for it,
is this the best thing to cut it with? or do you guys that have already done it know better ?

Any cutting help will be greatly received :thumbs:

kimi xx

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I just used a Dremmell disc attachment. I'd suggest putting the bumper on as much as you can to mark up the bumper where it needs trimming. Apart from the obvious bit around the pipes, the rear of the scoop will need trimming. Its a gradual process. Don't take too much off at once.

L

Lee75

I did mine at work so i had the use of many power tools :D but i ended up using a big belt sander on the bumper :D
the bumper was on and off about 5-6 times till i got it right :nod:

K

kieran

pmsl, i seem to have took the hard route i gradually shaved enough off with a steady hand and a stanly knife! :eek:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
kieran said:
pmsl, i seem to have took the hard route i gradually shaved enough off with a steady hand and a stanly knife! :eek:
OMG. that must have taken alot of time.
About the same as cutting the steel on the chassis legs and front bumper support with a dremel, which I did :eek:

I used a dremel to cut the front bumper. Then used on off those round sandpaper bits on the dremel to get it nice in the end.

D

Derek

Baby Angle Grinder for me :D

Kimi keep an eye on boost carefully after fitting fmic. Mine went gaga after fitting front mount