AMG 345mm discs on!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They've been waiting to go on for a while, but due to a hectic couple of months, I've only just got round to it.

This is Dan S14a's (SXOC) 345mm front brake conversion - consisting of AMG (Brembo) 345mm discs, adapter plates, spacers and Grade 10 bolts with spring washers. They need to be fitted with R33GTS callipers (or R32GTR callipers, like mine). Fit like a glove. No spiggot ring required. They will only fit under 18s though... I will be checking this when I get one of my 350Z 17s out of the shed :)

Unfortunately, I can't try them yet, due to the big Jag pads I'm running being slightly fouled on the inside bottom edge of the calliper :wack: Got no standard size pads...

Look rather good with the customised callipers... :D

Here's the difference between Dan 315mm discs and the 345s...

D

Derek

Hats off to ya lad. Has Dan you on commission? How did you do the Silvia on Caliper? Sticker?

Have you them ran in yet?

Reaction score
AWESOME!

new brakes are on my list, mine are cooked bad, wobble wobble steering wheel! lol

i won't be changin' calipers though, so it'll be the smaller version of dans upgrade!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Silvia logo was an image printed to the right size, then traced over on the calliper. Left a surface impression. Hand painted.

Overkill? Nah, not when I'm trialling then and didn't pay for then :p Well...had to get the callipers.

K

kieran

looking good nicley :thumbs: is the stopping power improved? whats the kit going to be price at? helped jimmyd with his brakes yesterday has just brought the k sport kit 8 pot calipers look awesome but i fear may be a little too much but having said that we did his z32 rear yesterday too havent driven it yet his coming over today for the big test lol :thumbs:

i like the little touches like the silvia sig on the caliper very nice :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Fitted Porterfield pads yesterday evening and tried it out this morning. STILL got fooking air in the system :rolleyes: Stops though.... :D :thumbs: