What's new

Angel eyes anyone?

Reaction score
Country
Does anyone know of any straight swap headlights, or even a good quality universal kit to upgrade to angel eyes? I think it would be sweet. For the life of me I can't find any worthwhile kits for the S15

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
This is what Nicely had done to his headlights before he sold his car. In fact you will probably find they are his headlights on the clearcorners website.

Reaction score
Country
I'm looking for full on BMW style solid ring of light. So they can be daytime running lights, and then have my proper headlights run at the same time at night time. I know of a service Yashio factory does but I'm not willing to lose my headlights, pay for the inserts, pay for shipping and labour etc only to have something I might have been able to do myself in a day.

S

S15 SILVIA

Like the lights on that site with the metallic blue background.
Think they could look quite smart.

Reaction score
Country
yoshio factory sell angel eye lights £400
I know of a service Yashio factory does but I'm not willing to lose my headlights, pay for the inserts, pay for shipping and labour etc only to have something I might have been able to do myself in a day.
I looked into it and they actually take your lights and modify them. For a rip-off price.