meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
J

j-sx

hey dude,

look up thuy at "j-imports" he gets the original plastic.. be prepared to pay $$$ though..
in the end its worth it..

Reaction score
I spoke to my mate that imported mine, and the trouble now is getting quality unmolested ones from Japan. They are getting harder to find, so be prepaired to pay more for them in the future.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I have found a few lately, the problem is they are all attached to cars. On a drive to a mates place on Sunday, I must have seen at least 4 S15's with aero bars in car yards on Parramatta Road. I even stopped to look at a blue one that had the full aero kit minus the spoiler and factory sat nav in the dash.

G

GUEST_JDM

sweet i'll prob be looking for ones not all ready attached to cars but if i get desperate lol jk,

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
..and factory sat nav in the dash.
amazing! I want it! lol.. Iv got an OEM Aero bumper sitting in my back garden getting wet in the rain along with a real URAS front bar and OEM Aero Sideskirts and i think i threw the rear bumper and spats behind my shed aswell somewhere lol :p theres also like 10 wheels there too from rare JDM things to volks lmao!

Reaction score
amazing! I want it! lol.. Iv got an OEM Aero bumper sitting in my back garden getting wet in the rain along with a real URAS front bar and OEM Aero Sideskirts and i think i threw the rear bumper and spats behind my shed aswell somewhere lol :p theres also like 10 wheels there too from rare JDM things to volks lmao!

Pics :thumbs:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Just send the aero stuff to me. If I have to, I'll come and get them.