What's new

Meet: Bracknell/Reading area meet!

Reaction score
Country
Hi there,

Haven't really seen anyone about in the Bracknell/Reading area with a Nissan silvia yet apart from me lol. But if you do happen to own one in this location, I thought it would be cool to arrange a silvia meet sometime!

Let me know!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Seen 2 others, one in West Reading ish but he isn't too interested in the owners club side of things, and one other but not sure where from. Another not too far near Basingstoke somewhere. There is a decent meet every 3rd tues (if I remember correctly) by the Mad Stad B&Q of all jap cars, so sxoc go.

I'm not home til the 21st :(

R

Russ

im in crowthorne, just waiting to collect my car, dvla dragging their heels abit but hopefully tomoz afternoon or weds.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll be back on Thurs at 6pm give or take an hour.

For an out of town option, somewhere in the middle, and not too far from the motorway, The Pheasant Inn at Winnersh? It scores well on trip advisor

I will be able to do any time over the xmas period so fire away with when you are free

Reaction score
Country
How about the Bracknell peel centre? It's easy to get to and plenty of space. Plus it's right next to the a329 so lots of long roads ;)

Couple of places to eat/drink such as frankie and bennys.

or could meet in Reading retail park where toys r us is?

Need to figure out when I can meet up though as I've got work this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And apparently I have to work Boxing Day, even though they have suggested no breaks that day due to retail being busy.

Like hell am I working that day if I don't get my 30mins.

R

Russ

picked the car up yesterday but unable to meet up this time as got some other things planned this week, btw when you guys got your cars were the headlights awful? im coming from a car that had xenons so maybe its just that but these seem terrible lol.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I hear the non-HIDs are crap.
I have no issues pushing it back until just after xmas. Weds, Thurs, Fri next week? Anywhere with a well lit car park and reasonably priced food will do me

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Think it may be a good idea to postpone the meet until after Christmas as it seems people are very busy, which is understandable.

possibly early January for a meet. But we need to agree on a meeting place. Any ideas guys?

Also regarding your bulbs Russ, my silvia came with blue xenon bulbs, which I recently discovered weren't road legal so I have installed bright whites instead from halfords.

I would highly recommend the bright whites as there 120% brighter than the standard bulbs. Just make sure they are 55watts.

Have a great Christmas guys and a happy new year!

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Hope everyone had a good Xmas & New Year.

Anyone about this thurs/fri evenings or Saturday day?

Bracknell Peel Centre will do as you (Nissan_S15) said.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Anyone one else?

No point going to Bracknell if no one from there is coming!

Reaction score
Country
Aww man, only just seen these messages. Sorry guys i work Saturdays and Sundays part time at Bracknell peel centre, so Won't be able to join.

Also I'm back to uni on Monday, so I will only really be able to do meets on Fridays until I break up again!

I've got a week off starting the 28th Jan if anyone's up for a meet then?

sorry to muck you guys around, but real busy as of late.

let me know what you all think!

Cheers.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm heading back up north tomorrow evening for work, but when I come back the car will have had some mega mods, so should worth the wait (If i can arrange insurance)
If not I'll make it into a race car! and insure it when I'm old

Reaction score
Country
im in woking surrey and once car is back from project-d id be up for a meet somewhere ;)

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
so long as the meet is before the end of the month I'll be there. I'm going to SORN the car starting Feb so I can do a lot of work on it, wont be back on the road till Autumn hopefully

Reaction score
Country
Just seen this thread, I live in Bracknell and have a white Spec R.
Never seen another S15 on the road so I am surprised to see there are some around here.