What's new

Burnout - s15 - v8/ls1- silvette

Reaction score
Country
Greetings to all. I from Moscow, the owner s15. The car was bought from the Japanese auction one year ago..

First day in Moscow

Now it looks approximately so.

With friends

In the future I am going to SWAP Sr20det

p.s. I am sorry for my English :eek:

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome :wave:

The new wheels look much better :) But, you do realise that its been tested and proven that the lifted bonnet/hood makes absolutely no difference to engine temperature... ;)

Reaction score
Country
But, you do realise that its been tested and proven that the lifted bonnet/hood makes absolutely no difference to engine temperature... ;)
yes, i know... its just like style , only for exhibition))))) On city I go with a hood))))

Reaction score
Welcome :wave:

The new wheels look much better :) But, you do realise that its been tested and proven that the lifted bonnet/hood makes absolutely no difference to engine temperature... ;)
Really? Has it also been proved that the bonnet vents do little too?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Bonnet vents work different due to air flow. The back edge of the bonnet is in a low pressure area due to aerodynamics. A test was done by attaching wool threads to the back edge of a lifted bonnet to show air flow. At speed, they didn't even flicker.... Not what you expect if the air is being sucked out of the engine bay.... In fact, what tends to happen is that your blowers start throwing out hot air as the external vents suck air straight out the engine bay due to having unrestricted access... :wack:

Reaction score
Country
blacked out front lights???
looks like a nice car, also like the lifted bonnet :)
Thanks)))

Headlights painted from within with a black matte paint.... It has turned out nicely. The truth a high beam does not work now))))

Reaction score
Country
Has bought for the summer new wheels. Long saved)

18" 9.0 42
18" 10.5 47

on stock fit ideally but on sports suspension need spasers . front +15 rear +25

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I've got 18x10" on the rears and just get away with having a stretch on a 245 tyre.

I have two different tyre types on the rear which have slightly different tyre walls, so at the moment one side catches sometime but the other is fine :) Need new tyres actually so will get them matching up again soon, plus I'll get the arches rolled anyway just to be sure..