What's new

FS: Car Mascots For Sale!!!

G

Gina

Well Craig8585 sent me here from another well known site..
I hope this is ok, if not, blame him !!! :)

I'm Gina, I'll give you a bit of a live story first...
I'm 21 and from Cambridge, I'm at Cambridge School of Art, I work as a live in nanny, I work as a supply TA in a special needs school, I work on a Saturday club for children with autism, and finally I work in the holidays with a club for children aged 3 - 19 with disabilities... In my spare time, I am a keen artist, photographer, a love animals (have to many!) and have cars!!

I own a Eunos roadster :) Daisy

I also own a non moving (YET) Triumph Spitfire, and a 1969 Beetle which has been painted for an art project I'm doing...The triumph will too become art.

My boyfriend got me in to cars, he owns a Golf, and an S13 (sorry all you s15 owners!!)

So anyway, I've been making Mascots for cars for a little while now, and other sites they have done extremely well!!

Here are some I have made, they range in colour, shape and size.

They have done ever so well, I've sent some to Greece, some to the Netherlands, to France, and all over the UK... One even went to a well know site...and ended up on their blog!

Please take a look :)

http://www.driftworks.com/2010/09/introducing-socks-the-dw-sock/

They range in size, and shape, colour, and price. I cant do everything but i can do most things...

So if you would like a little one to strap to your roll cage, tow hook, mirror, or to just sit on top of your TV please do give me an email!

rockandroll45@hotmail.com

Gina

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I think this a fantastic idea and great for summat unique and different... I like making up stuff so can appreciate the time and effort (and skills) that must go into these little things :)

How does Craig always manage to make me spend money even when he hasn't posted anything directly...??!! The man is a menace haha :p :D

I'd love to order a mascot in the same style as the DW one but in a blue that's the same as my car (see sig pic or my members' car thread) and with cherry/dark red buttons as eyes which are the same colour as the centres of my new wheels hehe ;)

*Edit* Here's a pic...

So mascot body would be in blue same as car and the eyes would be in same colour as cherry red wheels lol :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
What's the plan for the spit? Always like the spitfires would love a gt6 at some point!
Lupix you could do monthly storyboards with it! Lol
Mascots look cool by the way, good luck with your sales

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Lupix,

You are just a sucker for a deal, just like Craig is a sucker for a group buy :p

G

Gina

I think this a fantastic idea and great for summat unique and different... I like making up stuff so can appreciate the time and effort (and skills) that must go into these little things :)

How does Craig always manage to make me spend money even when he hasn't posted anything directly...??!! The man is a menace haha :p :D

I'd love to order a mascot in the same style as the DW one but in a blue that's the same as my car (see sig pic or my members' car thread) and with cherry/dark red buttons as eyes which are the same colour as the centres of my new wheels hehe ;)

*Edit* Here's a pic...

So mascot body would be in blue same as car and the eyes would be in same colour as cherry red wheels lol :thumbs:
Hello :)
Thankyou for taking an interest to my little ickle rabbits!
Although i;m now going to let you down.. lol
I dont think i have any red buttons, and i definatly dont have a small blue one
the best i can do is this..

but in the dark blue of the mouth?

Is that ok ?

:)

G

Gina

I keep getting pm's on the few forums that these are being sold on, asking me if i have this, and that colour, so i thought i better take some photos of what i actually have left.

So.....

How it normally works, is to find TWO socks of the SAME size you like..
cut the heel out of one, and add it to the other, and so on...

LARGE - (this includes black, grey and white too)

SMALL/MEDIUM and TINY!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
haha Meddler I'm a sucker for anything that requires spending on the S15... even when it's not for the damn car lmao :wack: :D

Gina - work comp is being gay so I'll have to view all your pics on home PC. Will get back to you :thumbs:

G

Gina

haha Meddler I'm a sucker for anything that requires spending on the S15... even when it's not for the damn car lmao :wack: :D

Gina - work comp is being gay so I'll have to view all your pics on home PC. Will get back to you :thumbs:
ok :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes cool - that dark blue is awesome and with cherry red stitching will look ace!! :)

I think I'll explain what I'd like using your image... it's much easier hehe...

So I'd like the letters 'JDM' stitched to the front as well in the same cherry red thread colour :thumbs:

Please PM me your PayPal addy plus price if I can pay via this method?

Cheers

James

Last edited:
G

Gina

Yes cool - that dark blue is awesome and with cherry red stitching will look ace!! :)

I think I'll explain what I'd like using your image... it's much easier hehe...

So I'd like the letters 'JDM' stitched to the front as well in the same cherry red thread colour :thumbs:

Please PM me your PayPal addy plus price if I can pay via this method?

Cheers

James
hehe ok :)
when he is done ill contact you about paying etc :)
i have lots to do!!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Mine arrived today! Thanks Gina, he's ace! :wack:

Meddler, we all like a good group buy and you're no exception! :p

G

Gina

I have made some more over the weekend :)
These are for different people from different forums/hotmail/facebook etc

Here is lexy's boyfriend rabbit!!

Davids

JDMbits!

Lupix

And a random little one for SALE

G

Gina

I would just like to say a few words...

I have now made, around the 55 mark, an AMAZING amount of Rabbits!* I'm SO please with how they have done, how many people have wanted them, how many people like them, how many people have had them made as presents! I'm SO pleased :)

CHRISTMAS is coming up, and these would make excellent presents!! SO order them quickly!!!!!!

I's just like to say another thing, I'm going to have to change the way I do paypal, as I am loosing out by the paypal feees, so if you pay by paypal rather than bank transfer i will have to ask for a 50(ish)p extra. OR send as a GIFT :)

ALSO I would like to add, I'm afraid, I'm not hand delivering these, SO All i can do is send them off, AND hope they get to you quickly. There is NO point in pming me every day asking where your rabbit is, ask your postman not meeeee :p Your welcome to pay more, and get it the next day/hand delivered etc.

Lastly...... I have about 5 rabbits, made for people, and NOT paid for and NOT sent off.... PLEASE do only order one if you REALLY want one, they take time, and effort to make. I have a life, 5 jobs, and Uni to do as well.

I hope you have ALL loved your rabbits, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post up photos of them in their home, be it the tow hook, roll cage, table, window sill etc :)

Thanks again

GINA!!!!!

*Hand made by Freekygeeky!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
hey hey! just read your post.
if the people who pay via paypal send the money over as a 'Gift' then they pay the fees, not you :) that'd save you altering the prices according to fees/taxes, the customer pays if they send it as a 'Gift'

PS, i'd love one of these, but I dont have a permanent address at the moment so will have to wait a while, assuming you're not stopping production in the near future? :)
cheers