What's new

Carbon Surround..

Reaction score
No not really like I said the company there was waiting on some carbon material before christmas and they have just come back from their new year holiday this week.

I will chase them up again early next week and see if I can give you any update, I am really sorry but there are nothing much I can do at the moment.

A

Anubis

This dry carbon... it doesn't leave carbon dust on your hand when you rub it doe s it?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
no, its got some sort of coating ontop, so its all kinda sealed.. i think!

Reaction score
Just got an update guys, sorry I didnt know it was bank holiday yesterday in Japan so I couldnt get any answer from them Told me today, they have now recived materials and are working on it so it will be with us shortly....fingers crossed

T

TonyS15

No not really like I said the company there was waiting on some carbon material before christmas and they have just come back from their new year holiday this week.

I will chase them up again early next week and see if I can give you any update, I am really sorry but there are nothing much I can do at the moment.
As i have also said, dont worry bud, there is no real rush and because its very good of you to do this then dont let it bother you, they'll come when they come.

Just got an update guys, sorry I didnt know it was bank holiday yesterday in Japan so I couldnt get any answer from them Told me today, they have now recived materials and are working on it so it will be with us shortly....fingers crossed
Wicked. :D Cant wait.
Id understand them struggling with Carbon as i believe were all carbon fibre mad here and in the US

Reaction score
Just got my friends to hassle them again yesteday and they said they are putting the finishing touches on and will be on their way very very shortly.... will give them a call again in few days to check on them.....

I had to get my friend to threatening them with refunds....so hopefully they will take it seriosuly this time. Like I said earlier they only to manage to get the carbon material two weeks ago

Again sorry guys, I guess I was a bit too optimistic with the quoted delivery time in the first place. It took mine 2 months to arrive... so I suppose for 6 I should expect a little longer....

2OOsxy

I have the Topstage varierty in my beast - looks good and fits well so not sure if that was the problem you guys had .... if you need any more info on them I can see what I can dig up!

Otherwise good luck with your pursuit for carbon - it's worth it!

2OOsxy

yeah the engine bay stuff has a different finish to the interior - I have a Type 1 airbox from them and it isn't the glossy thick refined finish of the stereo surround.

2OOsxy

Glad I didn't get that one then - thanks for the tip, much appreciated :D... and sorry for diverting the topic!

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
:smitten:
I have the Topstage varierty in my beast - looks good and fits well so not sure if that was the problem you guys had .... if you need any more info on them I can see what I can dig up!

Otherwise good luck with your pursuit for carbon - it's worth it!

UGH.. thats everything iv always wanted!!!!!!:cool:

Reaction score
The top stage ones are ok, only thing is that it look more like a carbon sticker on top of the console because you can see that it doesn't reach the area where the hazard light, and rear heated screen button (can see the standard colour trim.

It doesnt look original enough for me that why I went against it..