What's new

Carbon Surround..

Reaction score
Guys,

The consoles have finally arrived to UK and going to be send to you shortly.

Just got headache in finding the right appropriate packaging for this, never thought about this. The shape and size is so awkard I will need lots of big boxes coz I am worry they are little fragile in the hand of courier....

T

TonyS15

Hey, if your in manchesterm so save you the nightmare of packaging mine, ill come and meet up and collect?

Reaction score
Hey, if your in manchesterm so save you the nightmare of packaging mine, ill come and meet up and collect?
Hey I will probably need to post them as I am always in London now. but if you prefer you can come collect it and I will get my parent to give them to you.

You can come collect it today if you are desparate or this weekend. Upto you , let me know....

T

TonyS15

Hey I will probably need to post them as I am always in London now. but if you prefer you can come collect it and I will get my parent to give them to you.

You can come collect it today if you are desparate or this weekend. Upto you , let me know....
Its ok ill wait for postage makes it easy. Cheers.

D

D BOY

woo hoo, just got in and found it in my hallway im gonna take mine to get it clear coated this week, will get pics up when its finshed

big thanks to JP825:)

T

TonyS15

I got mine this morning, looks fantastic quality and really impressed with it.
Also in authentic newspaper.lol