What's new

club merchandise

P

paulphot

Sounds good, what are you thinking of? Maybe a polo style shirt with the sticher design embroided on. Actually I have a design similar to the Monaro outline (Aussie's will know what I mean) and it's like the Carerra Cup car outline. Give me some time and I'll post up what I mean. :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh good idea kimi i was thinking polo shirts aswell...would be nice...when we go to club meet or track days or whatever....

P

paulphot

This is the design I was thinking about:

Maybe black stitching on a grey (silver/silvia) polo shirt or grey/silver stiching on a black polo shirt. You could change the text, all I did was photograph the dash badge and stuff around from there. Maybe put the S lightning bolt in there somewhere.

Just a thought, what do you think?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Like the Monaro-esque design :nod: though the lightning would be good too.

I don't do hoodies :indiff: Although I'd quite happily kick the crap out of some of the people who wear them round here...

M

Meddy

Not banned but frowned upon. Im a respectable professsional guy, but I do have a love of Hoodys (they are warm comfy and Im a scruff) the other night I was waiting in a services car park to pick my wife up. Anyway it was freezing I was low on petrol so was sat with no engine running, so to keep warm had my hood up. Next thing I know a police patrol car pulls up next to me, two officers get out and ask me to step out of the car. Due to my hoody they had decided I was either a drug dealer or out to rape and murder, so they spent five minutes quizing me. :rolleyes: Theres nothing like blatant prejudice.

M

Meddy

Nicely said:
Like the Monaro-esque design :nod: though the lightning would be good too.

I don't do hoodies :indiff: Although I'd quite happily kick the crap out of some of the people who wear them round here...
The hood would knock your flat cap off anyway! :D

Sorry I just couldnt resist.......

P

paulphot

Topper said:
elizium said:
maybe something a bit warmer than a polo shirt!!
Hoody :thumbs:

Will need to be wide whatever it is to take that design

The Monaro design is only 15cm from tip to tail so this wouldn't need to be any bigger. I'm not implying any trademarks or copyright on this design so feel free to copy it or modify it for your own stuff. If we get it on the official item (polo shirt, flat cap ;) or hoody) then you can copy it to whatever else suits your needs. Just my thoughts though.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Meddy said:
Not banned but frowned upon. Im a respectable professsional guy, but I do have a love of Hoodys (they are warm comfy and Im a scruff) the other night I was waiting in a services car park to pick my wife up. Anyway it was freezing I was low on petrol so was sat with no engine running, so to keep warm had my hood up. Next thing I know a police patrol car pulls up next to me, two officers get out and ask me to step out of the car. Due to my hoody they had decided I was either a drug dealer or out to rape and murder, so they spent five minutes quizing me. :rolleyes: Theres nothing like blatant prejudice.
:rotfl: :D