What's new

FS: Depo Gauges Group Buy - 25% OFF RETAIL!!! - CLOSED on Tuesday 7th Dec

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It is indeed. Either way he has no permission to post that trade based post, so it and he will be removed..

Reaction score
Country
Has anyone had an issue fitting the threaded part for the oil sandwich plate that was part of this group buy? One i was sent say UNF 3/4 -16 on it but its like the threaded part on the block where an oil filter screws onto is too large for the depo bit to screw onto :s

EDIT:

Just had a look and the thread size is apparently m20x1.5mm- but i have no idea it that means the bit i have will fit or not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used a eBay cheapo special and it's worked fine.. Contact dave he's a member here now. I'm sure he will resolve it.. It's a bit to fit the sandwich plate though lol u have to do it blind..

Reaction score
Country
I used a eBay cheapo special and it's worked fine.. Contact dave he's a member here now. I'm sure he will resolve it.. It's a bit to fit the sandwich plate though lol u have to do it blind..
Yeah i emailed him :)

Is m20x1.5mm definitely the one i need?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yes it is. I had to get mine changed too..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Glad this was mentioned other wise I would have not had a clue till I can to fit it in the summer! Will have to check it.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Guy's I'm a touch confused with the whole sandwich plate/thread sizes issue. Is the size on the nut the size of the thread on the inside (thread that goes on to the engine) or both? Reason I ask is I have an oil filter spare that I have test fitted to the plate with no problem so I would think that the plate would fit the engine but the size is different from what's been stated. :confused::eek:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The correct thread for the oil filter/block is M20x1.5. If you have a spare Nissan oil filter to hand, screw the adapter onto it and if it is M20 it will be snug.

T

TOMMO_RH9

so come on all you people who ordered...lets see some pics!
even better some videos of the gauges all looking good in the center vents!

Reaction score
Spot on bit of kit, I never got mine through group buy, but the man sorted me out with a fair discount for been a member of S15OC. quality is superb..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I'll be ordering boost one soon and I'll try get a vid sorted tonight... opening + closing ceremony including the BEEP makes the laydees go all horny...

...not lol