What's new

FS: Downpipe, elbow, filter relocation

Reaction score
I have some more bits from my S15 for sale. I couldn't list them until I had posted the last lot...
This time I am only ill, and do not have a boatshow getting in the way, so things can be posted quickly and easily :)
First of all Stainless Elbow and Flexi-downpipe:

£100 together...
Or...
£50 Elbow
£65 Downpipe
GReddy Oil Filter Relocation

£110
This hasn't got any gauge take-offs, but I cannot see any reason you couldn't mount them under the filter on a sandwhich plate as normal, or between this plate and the block. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
This hasn't got any gauge take-offs, but I cannot see any reason you couldn't mount them under the filter on a sandwhich plate as normal, or between this plate and the block. :)
There are two gauge take-offs on both the filter adapter AND the sandwich plate.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Presume they are in good nick? Front pipe and elbow :wave:

How much incl postage to Aberdeenshire, say AB51 5GT

T

TonyS15

Thanks for that,
Will you take paypal?

Ah southampton, bit to far to combine with a 'hello' trip aswell.

Reaction score
YHPM matey. I cannot stand paypal, as they are a bunch of robbing pirates who are happy to take money, but have no interest in ever sorting out problems :(

T

TonyS15

I recieved a front pipe this morning......hmmmm think there has been a bit of confusion...did topper order this?
I ordered the relocation kit...

Reaction score
I have replied to your PM...

Seems like I made a cockup, I also already sent out and posted the filter kit :(

Have to arrange a return somehow, unless I can interest you in a part refund and some pipework?

Ben

T

TonyS15

Alright ben.

Just replied to PM. Who was the filter kit sent to? Has it been a mix up of usernames?

Unfortunately my downpipe is still like new. If you find a seller for it, i could forward it on to them for you if you like. Its still in its box packaged up, saves two postage amounts.

Tony

Reaction score
Sorry mate, yeah, I sent it to somebody else who also bought it.

Get me your account details and i'll get you a full refund, and some money for onwards postage :)

Really sorry, I sold it on the SXOC and as our PM title was downpipe I assumed that was what you bought... I guess a flexi-downpipe and elbow are things you already have?

Let me know anyways

Ben

T

TonyS15

Ah bugger, thought it was just a mixup of usernames....

Ill send my account details on over PM, dont have them on me at the min.

Ah the PM title i also was confused by what you put, i thought thats just the title of the thread id bought from.
Yeah unfortunately my front pipe and elbow are fine thank otherwise i would have had them off you.