What's new

Open Event: DWYB 2nd December

Reaction score
Any more for any more??

Can't wait for this... done my track day (which was wet and one wasn't allowed to drift otherwise you get black flagged) so this will be letting my hair down day lol!!! :D
lol don't worry dude, we'll get 9 i think. Got another person paying me very shortly so only need one more for the discount :)

can't wait for this either!

Reaction score
pm's sent to those that are on the list but haven't paid yet, last week for payments guys

thanks

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Richy mate :)

This is gonna be awesome and just realised drifting is ideal for current sh*tty weather conditions... I'll deffo be more happy if it's wet on the day lol :D

Reaction score
Nice1 Richy mate :)

This is gonna be awesome and just realised drifting is ideal for current sh*tty weather conditions... I'll deffo be more happy if it's wet on the day lol :D
I hope it's a nice day (obviously going to be freezing) but wet from the night before :)

that would be awesome :)

Reaction score
just a little update guys tomorrow is the last day for payments, anyone interested??

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Will I have to pay the £10 to meet up with you Rich? I was just going to get the seat swaped out, say hello, and stick around for an hour then shoot off. If so do I have to pay it now or on the gate?

Reaction score
Will I have to pay the £10 to meet up with you Rich? I was just going to get the seat swaped out, say hello, and stick around for an hour then shoot off. If so do I have to pay it now or on the gate?
to get into pod i think you will need to pay the £10, pay at the door mate. If you want me to come out and swap the seat over with you i don't mind doing that :)

Reaction score
Country
Well guys my S15 has been delayed as they cant dock the boat due to high winds :( so instead of coming to drift ill come and spectate instead and use my ticket for a different dwyb.

Still have the RX8 for a short while so thought id give it a go in that but a useless twat drove into the back of me when I was sat at traffic lights so the rear end is a bit of a mess! :wack:

Looks like ill be arriving in a fiesta/corsa courtesy car while its in the bodyshop! :ghey: Anyone wanna take me shotgun? :thumbs:

Reaction score
Well guys my S15 has been delayed as they cant dock the boat due to high winds :( so instead of coming to drift ill come and spectate instead and use my ticket for a different dwyb.

Still have the RX8 for a short while so thought id give it a go in that but a useless twat drove into the back of me when I was sat at traffic lights so the rear end is a bit of a mess! :wack:

Looks like ill be arriving in a fiesta/corsa courtesy car while its in the bodyshop! :ghey: Anyone wanna take me shotgun? :thumbs:
gutted to hear about that mate, like i said i'll take you out for a bit np :)

Reaction score
Santa pod tickets are here.

Can everyone pm me their mobile numbers that are coming so i can contact you cheers!

James15 pm me your address dude so i can get yours out to you so you can sort it out with pod and arrange a different day

Reaction score
Yea i got it, just one slight problem all the tickets are in my name WTF will phone up pod and see what the score is with yours now.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Well up for this!!! :D

Can you believe the sods at Warwickshire Camera Enforcement Unit still have my licence and counterpart (surrendered couple of weeks ago only to be given yet another 3 fixed penalty points buggers!!)...

Not risking not having this back before next Wed so had to call DVLA and they're sending me a letter to confirm I can actually drive lol *rolls eyes*

Looking forward to seeing other S15's in action and if anyone wants any help or tuition on the day please just shout :)

Reaction score
Well up for this!!! :D

Can you believe the sods at Warwickshire Camera Enforcement Unit still have my licence and counterpart (surrendered couple of weeks ago only to be given yet another 3 fixed penalty points buggers!!)...

Not risking not having this back before next Wed so had to call DVLA and they're sending me a letter to confirm I can actually drive lol *rolls eyes*

Looking forward to seeing other S15's in action and if anyone wants any help or tuition on the day please just shout :)
Same here mate (well not exactly) i don;t have the photocard driving license. I got pickpocketed about 3 weeks ago and haven't ordered a new one completely forgot i would be needing it to go on track. Spoke to Lew the organiser and he said the paper part is fine.

I was at japfest year before last and bought track time but didn;t have my license on me, they said that's not a problem just call up the DVLA (which i did there and then) and they can cconfirm to them that i have a driving license :) (which they did) happy days :)

shouldn't be an issue tbh :thumbs:

Reaction score
7 days togo guys, everyone ready? Do you all have my number so you can get hold of me?

sx-si

Reaction score
aww i thought this was on a sat, wont be able to make it sorry guys but have a word with lex, g-master, chunk, belinda if you want teaching and you should be on the big track after lunch :)

good luck and if you can skid then i want to see pics of you scrubbing the concrete barrier by the tyre man with your front bumper

Reaction score
aww i thought this was on a sat, wont be able to make it sorry guys but have a word with lex, g-master, chunk, belinda if you want teaching and you should be on the big track after lunch :)

good luck and if you can skid then i want to see pics of you scrubbing the concrete barrier by the tyre man with your front bumper
Not running with my front bumper on dude, it probably can't take another knock lol.

I'm not going on the playpens, i'm going straight on the track, i'm well up for this 3rd gear wand entries FTW! well maybe top of second :thumbs: lol.

Ah shame your not coming mate.

Been watching a few vids of that belinda bird in the r32, she can't half drift, so smooth as well. Is she fit? BDC driver isn't she?

Definately be asking her to jump in with me and maybe she can teach me a thing or two lol (that sounds weird the other way around)

sx-si

Reaction score
lol dont be gay front bumper on ftw

belinda umm not fit imho but good driver and yes i think she still compeates i know she did last year when i did

well heres how you tell who is who
lex - allways wears sunglasses 6ft tall and skinny
belinda -boobies (r32)
g-master-t looks like "him": from cannonball run
chunk - bit tubby and on crutches best skidder there though