What's new

Open Event: DWYB 2nd December

Reaction score
lol dont be gay front bumper on ftw

belinda umm not fit imho but good driver and yes i think she still compeates i know she did last year when i did

well heres how you tell who is who
lex - allways wears sunglasses 6ft tall and skinny
belinda -boobies (r32)
g-master-t looks like "him": from cannonball run
chunk - bit tubby and on crutches best skidder there though
Lol cheers dude very helpfull :)

just hope they don't ask how i recognised them :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
yeah Richy mate was told that I could get Pod to call up DVLA but I thought with letter there's less waiting around to sort this out... anyways that's if the letter arrives before Wed as well haha :wack:

sx-si shame you're not going mate :no:

lol Belinda is a bit crazy - couldn't stop talking and asking weird questions when I went on track at Silverstone last June but she seems friendly enough...

Lex you have to watch out for... he bollocked me when I dragged my S15 on the strip last year and said what the hell was I doing dragging and not drifting lol... so I turn up last Oct to my first DWYB and he came up and said 'I'm having a f*cking go in that!!!' So my first lesson was Lex bombing around the EDC track givin' it full on 3rd gear action lmao :D

Top guy and he's also easy to spot cos he cruises around the drift day in one of those mini-moto things and he's on the look out for other cars to drift in ;)

sx-si

Reaction score
if theres a weekend one soon or after the 17th then ill be up for it

yeah thats what lex is known best for having a go in peoples cars its called the p1 licance

he tryed that in my old s14a about 4 years ago and shat himself as breakss were fooked and hanbreak was disconnected :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
if theres a weekend one soon or after the 17th then ill be up for it

yeah thats what lex is known best for having a go in peoples cars its called the p1 licance

he tryed that in my old s14a about 4 years ago and shat himself as breakss were fooked and hanbreak was disconnected :)
haha serves him right!! :rotfl:

He ain't stealing mine this time... should have one of those anti car-jaking devices installed lol :D

Reaction score
Cars all sorted. Driftworks sent me out a longer banjo. Tightened up a treat :) Only problem the tubby i just bought and fitted is smoking so much you'd swear the cars on fire. Bought another tubby (possibly a t28r) and fitted it today and its sweat as a nut.

Only hydro and abs removal left to do :)

Not going to fit the FMIC and the the z32 breaks before pod.

Everyone got everything sorted now yea?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah everything's good - ready to go!!! :)

Had a few little practices last night since it was very wet - just need DWYB to fine-tune my initiation in 2nd gear cos as soon as you hit the boost zone and go above 3 grand in the wet... oooops... 180 deg facing the wrong way lol?!

Tis all good fun... glad you got the car sorted Richy... see you at Pod 9.00am :D

Reaction score
hmmm whos turbo you have there......????

of course its sweet as a nut!!
Well you know this guys, he wears tight jeans and plimsoles ;)

yea turbo seems great mate!!

Yeah everything's good - ready to go!!! :)

Had a few little practices last night since it was very wet - just need DWYB to fine-tune my initiation in 2nd gear cos as soon as you hit the boost zone and go above 3 grand in the wet... oooops... 180 deg facing the wrong way lol?!

Tis all good fun... glad you got the car sorted Richy... see you at Pod 9.00am :D
Awesome news mate, i'll see you there. Fitted the hydro yesterday and removed the abs. OMG slightly pulled the hydro and i spun the car, that's going to take some getting used to!

see you at 9am at pod dude :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Soz to digress - always keen on getting hyrdo fitted for drifty drifty fun but will it deffo make me fail MOT?! I thought because hyrdo uses different mechanism to standard handbrake there's an issue with the car being completely road legal... confused.com lol!!

Yeah will be ace meeting ya - might give you a call tomo just to make sure I have right number etc but will deffo get to Pod for 9.00am. Taking the M6 toll... taking no chances haha :D

Reaction score
Soz to digress - always keen on getting hyrdo fitted for drifty drifty fun but will it deffo make me fail MOT?! I thought because hyrdo uses different mechanism to standard handbrake there's an issue with the car being completely road legal... confused.com lol!!

Yeah will be ace meeting ya - might give you a call tomo just to make sure I have right number etc but will deffo get to Pod for 9.00am. Taking the M6 toll... taking no chances haha :D
Yea gimme a buzz dude :)

in regards to the hydro, if you remove the standard mecahnical one then yes it will fail the mot. You have to retain that. I removed my centre console, mounted the hydro where the standard handbrake mounts (had to elongate one of the hydro bolt holes slightly) as this is an awesome place to put it and then mount the stock mechanical handbrake next to it :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yea gimme a buzz dude :)

in regards to the hydro, if you remove the standard mecahnical one then yes it will fail the mot. You have to retain that. I removed my centre console, mounted the hydro where the standard handbrake mounts (had to elongate one of the hydro bolt holes slightly) as this is an awesome place to put it and then mount the stock mechanical handbrake next to it :)
Awesome dude!! I will be speaking to you more about this mod tomo lol ;)

Yessssssss can't wait!!!!!! :D :D

Reaction score
Country
Wish my car was here for this! Actually have my rx8 atm so not sure if i should bring it along and try skidding it instead :ghey:eek:r just keep my ticket for another day and spectate. I dont wanna wreak the brand new Falkens on it but as PCD is 114 i could stick some small wheels on the back. Not sure!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Off to bed now - been a late one out with band practice and then pub lol?! *yes I'm an idiot*

Up in 5 hours... RED BULL RED BULL lol :D :D

See you all soon!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
Awwwsome day guys and good to meet you! Glad i got to do a bit of skidding even without having my own car there :p officially addicted! Looking forward to next time! :)

Reaction score
Awwwsome day guys and good to meet you! Glad i got to do a bit of skidding even without having my own car there :p officially addicted! Looking forward to next time! :)
Good to meet you mate, shame ur car didn;t arrive and get registered early enough.

it was a fantastic day!

Lupix, me and you had some fun on track mate!

Reaction score
pics in the media section (only of my car though srry as photographer compliled a list of 130+ images of my car and then sold them to me lol)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Nice to meet a few of you yesterday, sorry I couldn't stick around but had to get home for work :(