What's new

Exhaust down pipe and de-cat

B

Bry

I want to order a front/down pipe and a de-cat for my s15 spec r,but I need to know if s14 parts will fit? Does anyone know for definate if they'll fit or not ?

Reaction score
No they won't mate...

You'll need an S15 specific one... blitz do one, and Fensport are the uk supplier. Had them in stock when i got mine!

Decat, i've got an R32 GTR one in mine! Although, i believe ming has one that he's not using....

B

Bry

No they won't mate...

You'll need an S15 specific one... blitz do one, and Fensport are the uk supplier. Had them in stock when i got mine!

Decat, i've got an R32 GTR one in mine! Although, i believe ming has one that he's not using....
Great I'll call fensport and see if they have one,might drop Ming a PM and see if he can help.
Cheers:)

Reaction score
i have an s14 downpipe on mine from apex performance and got a decat from creasy on the sxoc site

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The S14 downpipe should, in theory, fit. However, different people have had different results. There has been such a mix and match of turbo elbows, downpipes, cats and exhausts that its impossible to tell without a proper test.

What is 100% certain is that a proper S15 downpipe and decat (315mm) is a perfect fit with an S15 exhaust :D When I say proper, I mean that the downpipe bracket still fits properly, thus supporting it and not putting undue stress on the elbow and turbo.

B

Bry

The S14 downpipe should, in theory, fit. However, different people have had different results. There has been such a mix and match of turbo elbows, downpipes, cats and exhausts that its impossible to tell without a proper test.

What is 100% certain is that a proper S15 downpipe and decat (315mm) is a perfect fit with an S15 exhaust :D When I say proper, I mean that the downpipe bracket still fits properly, thus supporting it and not putting undue stress on the elbow and turbo.
Do Creaseys down pipes fit properly ?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They are S14 pipes, so the same applies as mentioned above. I believe some people have fitted his fine.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i would rather get a S15 front pipe and a creasey decat as it fitted perfect on mine and my turbo elbow i got from driftworks:thumbs: i have a HKS front pipe

B

Bry

i would rather get a S15 front pipe and a creasey decat as it fitted perfect on mine and my turbo elbow i got from driftworks:thumbs: i have a HKS front pipe

Where did you get the HKS front pipe from ? :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I got my HKS pipe from Nengun.

My Creasy turbo elbow (I believe they are Megan Racing items) was a perfect fit with everything. However, when I swapped to a Trust elbow, it pushed everything back a cm or so.

B

Bry

I got my HKS pipe from Nengun.

My Creasy turbo elbow (I believe they are Megan Racing items) was a perfect fit with everything. However, when I swapped to a Trust elbow, it pushed everything back a cm or so.

Sticking with the stock elbow for now, and either a blitz or HKS front pipe and a de-cat from somewhere (not found one yet)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have Creasey S14 Elbow, front pipe and S15 de-cat and cat back, they dont match up, i had to have a small (couple hundred mm) section made up, which now means i cant have all four bolts fitted when running the cat, i can only get three :rolleyes:

i recon if you had the S14 elbow and front pipe, with S14 de-cat (slightly longer) and S15 cat back it would all match up :nod:, but i dont know for sure.

J

Jono

Bry - I'm literally about to order a load of stuff from Nengun (including a frontpipe for the skyline I'm buying). If you want, I could include a frontpipe in that order and that will take the edge off the shipping costs for you. Not sure if it helps at all???

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i got my S15 HKS front pipe from co-ordsport speak to kimi she will sort u out....if i want u i would get the turbo elbow and front pipe decat at the same time save a lot of hassle really...
all mine fitted without any problems driftworks elbow HKS front pipe creasey decat and a S15 nismo cat back:thumbs:

B

Bry

Bry - I'm literally about to order a load of stuff from Nengun (including a frontpipe for the skyline I'm buying). If you want, I could include a frontpipe in that order and that will take the edge off the shipping costs for you. Not sure if it helps at all???

Hi that's a very kind offer but I'm going to order a Blitz one from Fenport
Thanks anyway
Bry :)

B

Bry

Not having much luck here,Fensport have no Blitz front pipes and co-ordsport have no HKS front pipes :no: Any other suggestions :D

B

Bry

i got my S15 HKS front pipe from co-ordsport speak to kimi she will sort u out....if i want u i would get the turbo elbow and front pipe decat at the same time save a lot of hassle really...
all mine fitted without any problems driftworks elbow HKS front pipe creasey decat and a S15 nismo cat back:thumbs:

I already have the Nismo cat back system and find a bit on the quiet side, does the front pipe and de-cat give the exhaust a bit more of a tone to it ?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Yes, it will make it louder, and if you get a turbo elbow you will hear the turbo spool more too :nod:

Looks like a Nengun HKS one might be the way forward :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Be wary of the loud as fook exhausts. If you ever intend to do any track days, these exhausts will invariably stop you getting on track due to sound limits. Many tracks have sub 95dB limits in the UK these days...