What's new

Factory Option - Aluminium Vent Rings

SR2O

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for a set of the factory option aluminum vent rings. Does anyone know the part number, or even better have a set they want to part with? Thanks for your help.

E

empty_inside

I have the aluminium ones, never knew they were an optional extra! I like them so they're not for sale i'm afraid, even if they do look a bit like they're from an audi tt. I'll prise one out on the off-chance they've got a part number stamped in the back.

Reaction score
There was once a webpage that had a list including pictures of all the factory options - as far as I know that webpage was taken down some time ago although:

Cut and pasted from the webpage as I saved it on my pc! Hope it helps!

P.S. It doesn't look much like the usual Nissan part number, maybe thats only half of it!?

Reaction score
Country
I read on the GK tech facebook while back that they were going to start making them for reasonable prices. You should look into them. Based in oz-land too.

SR2O

Reaction score
I know Greg from GKTech, he decided not to proceed as there wasn't enough interest. Would have been a nicer alternative - complete billet replacement

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
maybe try emailing a Nissan dealer in Oz. I believe they were on the last of the run here. The cars were labelled a GT and is was basically Nissan getting rid of all the little extras they had left over..

SR2O

Reaction score
The GT versions here in Australia had chrome plastic trim (vents, door handles and gear shifter surround) not the aluminum items I'm looking for :(

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Sorry didn't realise you were from Melbourne. Hmm... didn't know they were plastic.