What's new

Flare

G

Ger Keane

lads why is there a flare with 'nissan' on it in the passenger footwell of my S15????

Reaction score
yea... emergency flare...

you've still got one? is it live? you do know they're classed as a fire arm in the UK? you can be prosecuted under the firearms laws!!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah, it could be classed as an incendiary device (seriously) if the police or vehicle testing took a dislike to you... :p

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lmao n00bs. Yeah i got a JDM y0 Flare in my non i-Vtec for some return action.

Mine's been used tho but indeed.. oh and word of warning mate, DONT post it, very not aloud!

Reaction score
i know of someone that worked in a place that made air bags.....and there was some kinda explosion that sent some of the explosives flying..... he got a piece of it lodged inside him....

they didn't quite know how to remove it.... it reacts to litterally everything.... a bump, water, heat, electric....and really does go with a fookin' bang!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Where is it in the footwell, i want to see if i have one, could come in handy with Halloween approuching :D

G

Ger Keane

Where is it in the footwell, i want to see if i have one, could come in handy with Halloween approuching :D
its just on the left hand side about a foot in from the door. u cant miss it if its there!

P

pablo

i had the brackets for them in the footwell. they kept being kicked off by passengers so i removed them in the end. i sill have a flare off the 350z though

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yeah you find most get removed on import. My one is from a JDM Del Sol with mounting bracket.

My mate just found one lying on the floor at a local car boot sale. Unused.. score lol! ^_^