What's new

Gauging interest, FMIC group buy

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hey guys,
Been getting bored of waiting for the apex kits to be in stock and have been in touch with a few places about getting a good gb price for a fmic kit, the best place I have been in touch with is j-performance originally I wanted the autobahn 88 kit but they can't offer much in the way of discount,so the offer I have been made is for their fmic kit which includes polished aluminium pipe work and everything needed to fit,also their kits are made in the same factory and are to the same quality.
I will only be interested if we can get the kit at the same price as the apex otherwise I will wait for them.,may be a little optimistic but worth a try...

£269.99+postage
the groupbuy price for 5-8 units would be £242.99 each inc P&P for the UK
& Ireland
for the normal group buy structure is:
5-8 members £242.99
9-12 members £225.99
13-15 members £209.99
16+ £199.99

For the Uk delivery is two working days and ireland is one working day. so
orders through by 3pm on a monday delivered tue/wed respective.
we have full stocks if this kit in the stores 30+units
we can also offer the same price for the S14/S14a fitment

http://www.jperformance.co.uk/nissan-s14-200sx-front-mount-intercooler-kit-sr20det-p-273.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Just to say dude I PM'd ann yesterday after just paying for a Japspeed one and these are apparently ready to be sent out next week....

Then again they have been saying that for a good while now lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Well I spoke to bren and he said another 3-5 weeks for the next lot.
They all say different things there dude bren said 99 for the apexi filter ann said 120 and they aint been 99 for ages?? They need to sort it out everyone sayin different things isn't really very helpfull.....
Doubt enough people will be interested in this anyways will prob do the same and go for the japspeed.

Cheers bud

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I have to agree when I called up to pay for my Radiator off the GB I had to tell the girl what the prices should be lol but I know what your saying dude :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Is a bit silly,my tomei elbow I got through them and got given 3 different prices lol
You got your fmic through yet???

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That is a good service,don't look like much interest In this so will probably do the same myself and get the japspeed one.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Who did you speak to regarding the prices of the kits?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
A lady called zara,they have a link on their home page to find out info on gb's for forums mate. She was very helpful replied quickly to

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Ok cool. I might get a new core soon so will give them a ring nearer the time.

Reaction score
I phoned Apex on Friday the 14th and ordered a FMIC it turned up Tuesday The 18th. was fitted last night. it's the kit that doesn't require the battery to be retrofitted. although a few spacers were needed on the bottom brackets and the cold pipe wouldn't fit unless you bought the top cold pipe kit they supply. They don't tell you this on the description. I just used the standard plastic set up and joined it where it comes up through the inner wing. look factory under the bonnet still and no chopping of the bumper. well happy with it. will get some pics up tonight and show you my progress so far. Vi-pec ECU fitted over the next few day's..