What's new

Gav's (zero260) Spec-R

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted up many pics as yet but its been a bit manic working on another project (wide S13). Good thing is that I am picking up the S15 later today so I will get some pics posted up tomorrow morn after I have given it a good clean.

Reaction score
After picking the car up yesterday I thought I would get an early start on it this morning as a few bits still needed to be finished off. I thought I would start with the hardest of jobs, it was a nightmare trying to get to the back of the fixings but I managed to fix all the black aero trims on the sideskirts.

Next up was cutting out about 10mm from the inner front arch lips to make sure I will have plenty of clearance for those wide front wheels as they looked a bit to tight for my liking.lol

Then I wired in the side repeaters, capped off a few pipes under the engine bay, jubilee clipped a few other pipes and then got rid of the carbon canister......who cares about emissions.lol

Finally I gave it a good clean and rim waxed the wheels, the car now sparkles. I didn't manage to take too many pictures as I didn't have much time left but here are a couple for now so you can see what it looks like. Hope you like.......I do!

I will take some better pics next weekend but there is still plenty to do on the car.

Reaction score
Cheers bud.

Just remember that I took some pics on my phone, not the best of quality though.

S

S15 SILVIA

Fair play, he's done a cracking job on the fitting and painting!
Looks fantastic mate!

Also mate, how did you go about removing the carbon canister?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I need to work out an exact cost as I need to see what they owe me. Basically someone couldn't pay their bill for some joinery work I did at a breakers fitting out some offices so he has offered me a shelf full of brembos (cool, he knows me well.lol). I would of thought that a front set of evo 8/9 brembos with part worn discs and pads would be about £250 max!

I'm also in the process of getting the brackets made up for the conversion so once I also know how much they are going to cost I will do a deal on the full package or you can just take them without the bracket and get one made up yourself. The £250 would be depending on the condition of the caliper/disc/pad.

Let me know because if I get enough people wanting them it will sway me towards taking the lad up on his offer.

Im also very intrested in those mate! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, I am glad you like it. You cant fault ABW's level of finish but it does help to pay that little extra to get a good quality kit so less time and money goes into having to make a bad kit fit well.

To remove the carbon canister I just followed this thread, really easy to do:

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?5977-lil-plug-next-to-rad

Now my cars back and I have a bit more time I will chase up the brembos to see whats happening.

G

Glen

Oh with those "carbon canisters" , its a purge canister , with that solenoid keep it plugged in , they also control the fans unless you have aftermarket setup with a switch??, One pipe runs to the tank and one vents into the body :p

Reaction score
Its been a bit manic recently and my car has had to take a bit of a back seat so I thought it was about time I got back on with it.

Spent the last few days getting all the little bits done, including getting the rear carbon wing mounts/brackets machined up and fitted, rear number plate light bracket made up and fitted, front number plate brackets made up and fitted, coilover ride height set to what I am happy with and a whole load of other bits that I had been putting off for ages.
Also got round to giving it a good clean inside and out seeing it was still covered in dust from when the bodykit was fitted.

Still a load to do but getting there......finally. Hope you like.

Fingers crossed that I have enough time during the week to get it running right ready for JDM Allstars.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
mate - that looks amazing!!!!! purposeful but also mint - as they should be. very nice standard thats been done to :cool:

one thing to add though mate - i know the spoiler fits in with the rest of the car, but i really think from the side angle it would look much nicer spoiler less.......apart from that spot on!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers buddy, glad you like it.

It took me ages to decide on the spoiler but after I fitted it I knew I had made the right decision. It just looked a bit too plain for my liking without the spoiler and it seems to balance the car out alot better with it on.....plus I am a really big fan of BGW's.lol

Reaction score
I think I will keep the colour as I really like the pewter. My last few cars have all been white so I thought it was about time for a change and go with a grey.
The colour is actually Nissan 'Sparkling Silver Metallic', thats what it was when I had my kit sprayed up. I really dont know where the 'Pewter' thing came from cause if you look at the proper Pewter colour its not the same????????:wack:

Looks the nuts tho mate...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country

Mate - that is IMMENSE!!! :cool:

It's awesome to see such a rare bodykit on a Silvia in Japan let alone in the UK!! I just can't wait to photoshoot this beauty... she looks amazing and a credit to your obvious high standards :thumbs:

I hope I can get some decent shots @ Allstars next weekend using my lighting equipment and very jealous your engine bay is a million times more colourful and cleaner than mine lol :p

James

Reaction score
is there any shop where i can buy this alone?

how much did u sell for the hole kit include shipping and all costs? retailprice at rhdjapan is around 2500euro.

Reaction score
I had a nightmare trying to get hold of this kit as wisesquare don't like supplying the kit to anyone outside Japan. Also the price on rhdjapan is for the basic kit, not the wide arch one with all the add on bits. In total with shipping and duty you are looking over 4K! and I don't think they sell the rear diffuser seperate either.