What's new

Gav's (zero260) Spec-R

Reaction score
Great speaking to you to bud. I will have a nose at your thread. Remember to keep me in mind with those wheels ;-)

Reaction score
Well I spent most of the weekend getting the car ready for its trip to ABW so it can have its body mods done. First off I changed the wheels which meant I had to put longer studs up front so it would take the 10mm hubcentric spacers.

Next up was the removal of the front bumper and front wings, again this was a very simple job to do and took next to no time which left me plenty of time to to give the car a good clean where the new parts will be going. So this is how it looks now:

Then today I took a trip up to collect my bodykit........lucky I took a van as I can't believe how many parts there are.lol.

All this was done in my garage at home as the workshop is a bit chocker at the mo.

The car will be transported down to Maldon in Essex and daren from ABW can get his hands on it. I will post up pictures of its progress as and when i get them from Daren.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The car is now in primer so hopefully I should have some pics soon to post up. While the car is down south I thought I would upgrade my brakes and get myself some Brembos. Found some excellent Evo 9 front calipers and brake disks at a great price:

Next thing to do is strip them, prep them and then spray them in a candy colour to match the engine bay bits. Also I will have to get an adapter made up so that they will fit on my car.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That is one amazing project you have goig on thre mate,loving the engine accents colour really works well mate,can't wait to see it with the kit on gonna b awesome!!

D

darkphoenix

Hey zero260. I might be interested in a set of brembos. How much you looking for a set? Discs included??

Reaction score
I need to work out an exact cost as I need to see what they owe me. Basically someone couldn't pay their bill for some joinery work I did at a breakers fitting out some offices so he has offered me a shelf full of brembos (cool, he knows me well.lol). I would of thought that a front set of evo 8/9 brembos with part worn discs and pads would be about £250 max!

I'm also in the process of getting the brackets made up for the conversion so once I also know how much they are going to cost I will do a deal on the full package or you can just take them without the bracket and get one made up yourself. The £250 would be depending on the condition of the caliper/disc/pad.

Let me know because if I get enough people wanting them it will sway me towards taking the lad up on his offer.

Reaction score
Sounds like there might be a bargin to be had :thumbs: lol I could be interested, it really depends on price! Can we have a total price that includes everything needed to fit them.. calipers, discs, pads, brake lines, bracket, p&p?

Cheers mate!

Reaction score
Will do but the braided lines will have to be something you sort yourself as I will only have the other bits. I will work out the costs over the next few days and it will be a case of first come first served as it seems there are quite a few that want these.

Reaction score
This is when the rear arches were put on and then blended in. Daren (ABW) had to layer them up to thicken them as the arches were a bit on the thin side for his liking (perfectionist). Also he cut out about an inch of the rear arch to give more than enough clearance for my wider wheels and also if I wanted to slam the car lower at a later date.

Heres some pics to see the 50mm wider arches:

Top work as usual.