What's new

Heads up - Green light Insurance

Reaction score
Country
I as I'm sure many of you do have just had the mammoth task of searching for a decent insurance quote for my sx, I guess you guys have it even harder with the cars being imports.

I spent most of wednesday of this week on the internet and the phone searching for a good quote but one insurance company stood head and sholders above the rest. That insurance company was Green light!

Greenlight has finally given me the experience that I always wanted from speaking to an insurance company. Free agreed value, people on the phone who know what they are on about plus really helpful and friendly, cheap track day cover if wanted, a sensible excess and to top it all off the cheapest quote I had with no messing about and having to play insurance companies off against each other.

I have nothing to do with Green light other than being a customner but do yourselves a favour and give them a go when your renewal is due, so far I give them 10/10 and am really impressed..

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Well said, amen to this. I pay 480 for my charged civic with all mods disclosed and COVERED unlike many others. I have dealt with Neil, very helpful and will answer email, phone call, and even forum posts! A insurance company for the modern car enthusiast.

Reaction score
Country
Neil was who I delt with and the guys a gent. I have never felt compelled to start threads like this in the past but I am genuinely that impressed...