What's new

WTB: Heater fan motor

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a heater fan motor for my S15 as mine has just given up... was wondering if anyone had one available??

Cheers

Jono

Reaction score
Has it stopped working or clicking horribly??? Mine is clicking and irritates the hell out of me! Let me know how you get on with replacing as gunna need to do mine soon!

Reaction score
mines just given up completely :mad: lol.

Have just found a Nissan Wreckers in Australia that have got about 3 S15's there at the mo and have just been given a price from them which is the best i've found so far... just waiting to see if the part is the right one and how much they put on top for delivery to the UK. So i'll let ya know how i get on.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Did you try Euroautosalvage.co.uk first? They're in Northern Ireland and usually have S15s in stock. Seems rather pointless getting one sent from Oz. You may as well buy a new one from Japan.

Part Number:27220-5L300-
Description:MOTOR & FAN ASSY-BLOWER
Prod.M/Y:9901-
Specification:[B421]

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
mines just given up completely :mad: lol.

Have just found a Nissan Wreckers in Australia that have got about 3 S15's there at the mo and have just been given a price from them which is the best i've found so far... just waiting to see if the part is the right one and how much they put on top for delivery to the UK. So i'll let ya know how i get on.
Where is the wrecker in Oz. I need some interior trim bits.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
They are in South Australia. :( but they could be good if I can't get parts anywere else.