What's new

Hello from Ireland - pics of my s15 spec r included

subzero

Reaction score
off work the past week, as you can tell the s15 is getting lots of attention :D

finally got the defis in , fitting em the dash is a balls imo but look badass . havent the water temp hooked up yet, jsut have to tap the pipe.(left)
{ middle} - oil temp
{right} - oil pressure

Reaction score
gauges look well mate how did u get on taking out thoses vents? love those rear lights u have go well with the white.

subzero

Reaction score
gauges look well mate how did u get on taking out thoses vents? love those rear lights u have go well with the white.
thanks man , to be honest, thought it was a right pain , i broke every top clip :D . but luckily the fitted snuggley back in again .

the rear lights are sweet, light up really well at night .

@ vti coupe - ill get a few pics some day there i get a chance .

@ miss s15 - thanks .... good to get a few bits finally fitted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanks man , to be honest, thought it was a right pain , i broke every top clip :D . but luckily the fitted snuggley back in again .

the rear lights are sweet, light up really well at night .

@ vti coupe - ill get a few pics some day there i get a chance .

@ miss s15 - thanks .... good to get a few bits finally fitted.
same here those clips are hard to get out with out them getting broken its unreal wat a good fit they are they look factory when done. any more plans for the silvia?

subzero

Reaction score
same here those clips are hard to get out with out them getting broken its unreal wat a good fit they are they look factory when done. any more plans for the silvia?
well im happy out now ive the new bits fitted .... next really , save a few bob for a roll cage ;)

and get the front bumper fixed up and sprayed ( again :mad: ) , gonna get the paint laser checked to try and get as close a match as possible.

subzero

Reaction score
Very nice addition there Johnny, they do look OEM. Your just car seams to be getting better and better - fair play :smitten:
thanks man , youd wonder did nissan mean to make em that exact size !!

to be honest the toe hook and the above gauges should have been fitted yonkes ago . got too distracted with the track car.

subzero

Reaction score
snapped up a spare set of rims ( Advan AVS Model 5's ), from derwinmd here on the site ....

couldn't let em pass, there an all time favorite rim of mine , ever since i spotted em on a vid on youtube of an s15 circuit drifting with the camera over the rear wheel.... they needed a good clean but they scrubbed up a treat ....

subzero

Reaction score
Very nice Johnny, will we be seeing these on the S15 at the trackday or will you be bringing the cam?
haven't decided yet ;) , still have it in my head the s15 shouldn't see the track but you'd never know, the twincam is getting serious money spent on it at the moment so should be 100% for july .

the 2 way/ power of the s15 would be epic above there tho ....

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I'd be reluctant to bring such a stunning car out too, from what I've heard the International track might suit the S15 a bit better (more power) but the cam is gorgeous & more than capable! Decisions decisions....

When you pay for the trackday are you paying for the car or the driver :D

subzero

Reaction score
the international track is so sweet, the cam loves the back bends but could do with a little bit more power, but ill be a lot more confident this time round as the only time ive been international was my first ever time on mondello.

cant wait for it , the sxoc boys do run a good day , was well impressed last day i was up there, no British touring car style racing going on thankfully.

ill pay for the driver and pick my weapon of choice on the morning of the 20th ha ha.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
So you could technically drive both? Just get somebody to drive the other one to Mondello for you.......

Yeah the last one was fantastic, much better than what I've heard about other ones! They were very forgiving and patient with the noob in his n/a :eek:

Not looking forward to the International though myself; the lack of power wasn't that big of an issue round the national circuit but I've a feeling it'll be much worse on the International - especially with a few 400+ bhp Silvias tearing around the place. The speed they'll be at coming through the kink in the back straight before the two right handers (sorry, don't know the name of the corner - still a noob :eek: ) I won't be doing a fraction of what they're at and don't fancy causing an accident...

subzero

Reaction score
mate you dont have to worry, you should be fine around the int .... i had the cam there and enjoyed it way more than the national ... it has 2 tight s- bends which youll love and will be no bother for ya . the only prob is its a bit uphill but does allow for easy practice at some slidy action for a newbie .

i wont be worry about the 400 bhp silvia's even if im in the 1.6 as the sxoc boys are cool out and didnt seem to put presure on any1 else above there .

the cam will be full on ready for that date, so theres a good chance the 15 could be left at home , ill rin 888s and see how she goes against the s15's then fire on the ****ters for some skiddy action :D , man i cant wait !!!