What's new

Hello from Sweden!

Reaction score
Country
Been on here for a while lurking around but never did I introduce myself.
My name is Daniel, 26 and living in sweden.
I had my S15 for 1.5year now and tried to rescue it from the previous owner :)

Made some basic mods, like pod, 3" exhaust, coilpack, exedy clutch, nismo engine and transmission mount, tuned with apexi pfc, greddy profec boost controller, coilovers and such.

Most work have been to the finish of the car since it needed alot of small bodywork and some paintjob to be done. So main focus have been on the exterior for a while.

Next mods are probably new set of wheels, full respray in dark gunmetal grey perl. z32 afm, injectors and retune.
maybe going with widebody arches/fenders front and back. Time will tell!

Here are some pictures :)

When I bought it;

This is how she looks today:

Reaction score
Country
Thanks! I guess its ok in blue. If I keep it long enought I will respray it :p
And thank you sir!

Reaction score
Country
Looking nice man! maybe the mesh grill isn't my thing lol but love the oem navigation option.
I was just reading someone's build where they used the r34 MFD in place of the nav.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Look badass! Looks great already but gun metal is the colour I fancy too! What do you use the nav screen for?? I have JDM nav but it doesn't do anything - maybe I should get it to work for something, some dials perhaps? Nice car dude!

Reaction score
Country
Look badass! Looks great already but gun metal is the colour I fancy too! What do you use the nav screen for?? I have JDM nav but it doesn't do anything - maybe I should get it to work for something, some dials perhaps? Nice car dude!

Nav screen was only for CD's haha. Too bad the unit start to give up, so I thinking of putting an external screen in there to a dvd or something like that.
Thank you! Really appreciate to hear that!