What's new

Hello To everyone from Touge!

M

Matt@Touge

Hi there everybody. I'm Matt from Touge EU. To those who don't know who we are check out our site. eu.tougedistribution.com.

Our site has over 30000 products, and the vast majority of these are the cheapest you will find.

We are always willing to work out discounts and group buys for loyal customers. So if you have any requests for parts etc feel free to give me a shout at Matt@eu.tougedistribution.com
:cool:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Hi matt! Been chatting to you on civinfo,welcome along buddy!
Have to say been in touch about a few things and these guys are very helpful and prices are very competitive a lot of my frineds on civinfo have bought a fair few things through these guys and have nothing but good things to say about them!

M

Matt@Touge

Hello again! I'm getting the vertex kit chased up to see if its available through T&E in Japan!

M

Matt@Touge

Hi Vinnie! What do you mean by interesting!?...I think you mean immense! :thumbs:

All prices on the site are delivered to your door prices. All parts leave from the makers in Japan, come to our warehouse here and then are forwarded onto you, so there are no import fees etc to be paid on the items as they are shipped to you from an EU address. Japan is now on your doorstep :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Heh heh yeah i think your right about that Matt.

The prices are very good.

Reaction score
Country
welcome! :thumbs:
like I already said... like your store :nod:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
welcome mate - have a chat with one of the mods about becoming a trader here, that way you can advertise deals etc on the forum to get interest in the site ;) it's the best way to go about it.

like the site - lots of cool stuff in there :)

M

Matt@Touge

Yea, I sent the mods an email at the start of last week, and again this morning about becoming a trader. I'm impatient so thought I would at least say hello to everyone :wave:

Reaction score
Welcome, Have come across you guys before now, I must say, now that you have joined the forum i am much more inclined to use use you guys to import parts. Having a face (a direct contact) to a company rather than just being another company is much more reassuring. Hope you stick around and become a trader i'm sure enough guys on the site will put plenty of business you way if you keep the prices competitive that is!:thumbs:

M

Matt@Touge

Thats good to hear! I know first hand how daunting it can be to order parts from a company when you don't know if there is an english speaker at the other end, or where the other end is even located! So we are here...and hopefully here to stay!

And as for our prices...they already speak for themselves :D

M

Matt@Touge

Dangerous question... but whos got the best silvia on here then??

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
lol there is no answer to that!! they range from ultra clean road cars to circuit cars to drit cars. They are all wicked ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yea, I sent the mods an email at the start of last week, and again this morning about becoming a trader. I'm impatient so thought I would at least say hello to everyone :wave:
We will get back to you soon. You will be able to post in the Traders section when you have Trader status too. :)

M

Matt@Touge

Cheers Craig, don't worry too much...I'll just hang around out here in the foyer untill then :cool:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
What Craig said, been a little busy with work lately, but we should have it sorted shortly.

EDIT: OK, sorted. Matt, please make yourself aware of the forum and for sale rules.