What's new

Hello! UK based and seeking to import an S15!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Hi all!

Just popping over here to say hello.

Not got an S15 yet, currently looking for my perfect model :nod: but once I have her I will no doubt bore you all silly about her and show off photos etc :thumbs:

Just a couple of questions really...

1 - what are meets like? I know its a rare car but be nice to find out if there are any regular meets or events you go to?

2 - recommended importers pls! Im currently liaising with OPJP, their reviews seem good, prices fair, but obviously people who have imported their beasties might be able to offer first hand knowledge!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
Hello mate,

I'm currently importing mine through Torque GT. Got to wait another 6 weeks before it lands in Southampton.

Here it is at the docks in Kobe.

2wd

Reaction score
Country
Sam 21 is selling a stunning S15 spec R which was imported by Torque only last September
Have a look in the for sale ads on here

Reaction score
Country
Where are you based? I'm in Essex so used Newera imports as the garage they use is local to me (Southend). Service was fantastic too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Where are you based? I'm in Essex so used Newera imports as the garage they use is local to me (Southend). Service was fantastic too.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Hey - thanks for the reply!
They were one of the ones I was considering, for some reason the places that charge more for similar vehicles in my head mean they must be selling decent cars. However I ended up choosing Torque GT over them - mainly they were one of only a few that (like Newera) have amazing feedback, but also because I know that area of the UK better than the Essex side so I know it wouldnt be a ballache for me to get to haha :)