What's new

Help needed:japanese car dismantlers

S

stevo

as above guys i need to find a breakers breaking a nissan silvia s15 spec R preferably a 01-02(i think).. I need to get my hands on a oil return line assembly that goes from the turbo to the oil sump.... any help appreciated..

Reaction score
That's just a bit of rubber pipe. Ah hang on, yeah there is a special hard pipe that bolts to the turbo.

Try Owen Developments, they will have the bit you need. Not the correct shape pipe, but then you will just need a bit of longer hose for the drain. :thumbs:

D

Derek

Get part number and buy from japan that couldn't be over 50 notes. You'd never get something that small from scrap yard. Alternatiely try a crowd that redo turbo's. I think there's a company on dublin.

S

stevo

alri derek wats happenin,my mechanic has filed the holes even wider now to match up with holes on new turbo so pls god ill be diffin the fcuk outta the thing monday or tues ha ha ha

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As I post on the other thread, the hard pipe and gasket cost ?14.35 plus shipping from Japan. The entire hose, including clamps is only ?25.

S

stevo

its not the money issue lad just car is in mechanic's way and i really need transportation again......

P

Paddy mack

euroauto salavge in tyrone is your only hope.telephone number is 04886736650. they won't pull your arm out of its socket either