What's new

I need help :(

Reaction score
Do you guys have difficulty to start your engine while the engine is still warm? I have this problem and i live in a warm country. Any one can help me out? is this normal? :(

Reaction score
i just change my spark plug last year. It is NGK Iridium range 6. I don't have any problem when cold start. Is it because the valve selonoid?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I only refill when it almost finish. Is already been a month like this :( the engine sounds like not enough fuel go through and i don't smell any fuel too. I don't have any great technician here to help me check. So sad T_T

G

gunner93

Try switching on for about 30 sec to get your fuel pump up to pressure, then do your cranking ...

Reaction score
Country
KK too many rotaries pro... but should have one or two sr20 pro

Did it happen just recently or used to be like that all the while? Did u change anything before this happens?

Reaction score
I tried before about 30sec to start up but still the same. When i do about 2 to 3 times to start only can run the engine.
It happen recently. So far I didn't change anything,only standard upgrade.Yah, have few pro here, i did bring to them for checkup, but what they told me is normal. Headache XD

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
OK, few other things:

Check the connectors to the two temperature sensors. If they're fine, a sensor could have gone. One provides a temp feed to the ECU (the other to the temp gauge). If its not working, the ECU will think the engine is cold and set fuelling accordingly. This would cause hot start problems.

After that, a failing fuel pump or coilpacks/PTU.

Reaction score
I read the user manual book, it say not to step accelerator while to start your engine. But i did once XD it can start hehehe... after i read that i don't do it again. Check the connectors of two temperature sensors hmm... i will try check that. I will let you guys know. Anyway thanks alot for your help.Really appreciate

Reaction score
I have check every connector, everything is fine. Nicely, do you mean the engine coolant temperature? How can i check the sensor still working fine or not?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yes, the coolant temp. Not entirely sure how you'd check. I expect the reading via Consult would be from the relevant sensor though. Its not necessarily that though. Its just a prime suspect.

Reaction score
Nicely you are right! I did the Consult check today. The coolant temperature sensor is gone. After replace everything back to normal. Thanks for your information Nicely and everyone too. :D

G

gunner93

Nicely you are right! I did the Consult check today. The coolant temperature sensor is gone. After replace everything back to normal. Thanks for your information Nicely and everyone too. :D
Glad its sorted out. :thumbs: BTW, where did you do your Consult check?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just in case anyone didn't know, you can buy Consult interfaces for laptops from these guys. They also, very helpfully, provide a circuit diagram in case you want to make one yourself :) It doesn't do everything the full Consult will, but it'll do real time monitoring, diagnostics, error reading, error resets, ECU reset, etc. I can also highly recommend spending the very small amount on the Nissan Datascan software. Don't copy it, please. Its well worth the small fee, and you'll get free updates. :)

I have one of these (a batch were made by one of the SXOC guys) and have it permanently wired to my Consult plug :)