What's new

I really think S15 have the best shape.

S

silviac

How about you?
Seriously with no bias please :cool:
I think it has the best lines curves and shape in its class.
When I say class, sport coupe.
Well I even think it looks better than some Ferrari shape.
If S15 is as wide as they are, it will look even better.
Your thoughts? :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I agree, to a point, i do think the new 430 is very nice, the zonda for instance is very nice, where do you stop.

As a sports car for around ?12 - 14k, i dont think you can do better........... although RX7 (FD3) is close

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The S15 in the UK gets more looks than anything I've driven. I think it one of best looking cars around. In the UK, its the fact that its rarer than most Ferraris that gets the looks. People don't know what it is. Especially after you remove the Nissan badge :p

The one downer is that the Peugeot 406 Coupe looks similar at the front.

J

Jono

Just :nod: ! But I also agree with Topper, the RX7 can look absolutely gorgeous. Nicely, also agree re. the 406.

It's such a sexy car, it's too sexy for right said fred. :D (Not difficult, I hear you say!)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
.............The one downer is that the Peugeot 406 Coupe looks similar at the front.
aw man :eek: i never noticed that before :eek:

But i agree with you and getting looks, no-one knows what it is :no:, i thought about fitting Ferrari badges to see if i could pass it as one :wave:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
Nicely said:
.............The one downer is that the Peugeot 406 Coupe looks similar at the front.
aw man :eek: i never noticed that before :eek:

But i agree with you and getting looks, no-one knows what it is :no:, i thought about fitting Ferrari badges to see if i could pass it as one :wave:
You want to be a celeb-hairdresser :ghey:

The S15 is gorgeouos. I think most of us agree on that :)
It's very rare in Sweden. About the same as Ferrari Enzo.... I take that back, there are probobly more Enzo's in Sweden than S15's :)

It feels good when people driving (or the blonde girl in the passenger seat :cool: ) a very expensive sports-car turns their heads off looking at the car :D

S

silviac

Nicely said:
I disagree on that. it is nowhere close to runner up. in fact front headlights are not wide enough. It just feels like S15 wannabe lights that just couldn't. Also side lines are too round.
Topper said:
although RX7 (FD3) is close
Yeah with Fortune kit, they look jaw dropping. If Veilside ever worked on S15, I think they would have created some what better looking.
Even normal FD sits very low and wider expecially when I look at my back mirror. What they created that kind of body line at that time is a superb design.
I could just say that FD is too smooth that it doesn't give a sharp image along with smooth feeling like S15. Am I too biased?

Also not only for its price tag class, i think up to Porche I dare say it tops on all. Look at Z4 eeeeeek.... look at GT2 nehhhhhh.....
the only class to compare the shape is Ferrari and Lambo? Well they are more supercar designed tho..
HAHA I think I drank S15 extracted drink today :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I didn't say they looked the same - just similar. In a driving the other way type look :) Like the 406 looks like the S14a at the front.

I think the S15 is how the S14 should have been. They designed the gorgeous looks of the S13 (at the time), then produced the S14... :eek: The S15 has the blend of an S14a front that's been finely sculptured and a modernized S13-esque rear end.

S

S15R

if S15 was build with better qauilty and good finishing, it would be one of the best sports car

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
silviac said:
Nicely said:
I disagree on that. it is nowhere close to runner up. in fact front headlights are not wide enough. It just feels like S15 wannabe lights that just couldn't. Also side lines are too round.
S15 Front

silviac said:
Topper said:
although RX7 (FD3) is close
Yeah with Fortune kit, they look jaw dropping. If Veilside ever worked on S15,

:wave:

Reaction score
I do think Rx7 is the best looking car that Japan has made, cosider it has been around for so long, almost 14 years. You still look at it and think dam that is nice... :nod: I cant think of a car that was made in the early 90s that looks better than Rx7.

They have kept the shape for 10 years of production with very minor changes, doesnt that tell you something about their styling. If that was BMW or Scooby, they will have had about 3 million facelift and two major change. :D

But S15 is nice too, no doubt :thumbs:

Reaction score
As a long time lover of the RX7 shape, I have to say it's one of the best looking factory standard cars Japan has ever made. Also, the interior - very nice. Off the showroom floor, it's hard to beat in looks and performance. However, the build quality is below crap, and they spend most of their time in the shop getting fixed only to break on the way home.

The S15 factory standard is not as pretty. However, dropped on a nice set of wheels - the playing field is pretty even. Regardless of the fact I own one, I actually prefer the shape of the S15 over the Rx7 (with my body kit fitted). Also, build quality, reliability etc is far superior.

In summary - there's no other car I'd rather have. R34 GTR included! I prefer the interior and exterior appearance of the S15 over the R34.

S15 - it's only down hill from here guys...

ps - finally got some pics of the S15 - how do I put them on the site? Do I need to use photobucket or something? Can't do a cut and paste? Also, if anyone knows where I can download photoshop or some programme to blank out my number plate, let me know.