What's new

Imports are such a pain when trying top find parts!!!

wutang200

Reaction score
Just an interior bulb that lights up the instrument cluster is all I require and me thinking oh this should be very easy to source from Halfords. How wrong was I!!!

Been to nearly every automotive place in Preston and not one of them have the bulb I'm looking for!!!!

Rang Nissan and the parts dept is closed until Monday which is when I'm at work and unable to get there due to being over an hour away from my work place!

Such a feckin pain in the ass these imports are!!

I sooo miss my S14a which is so much easier to get hold of parts for :cry:

Anyway rant over: where do I get this fcukin bulb from??

P/N: 26262-01P40

wutang200

Reaction score
Yes it's the very small bulb. Just very gutted thast no one but Nissan do these bulbs.

Bit of a pain tbh.

Toshiba V-2 is what is called behind the bulb.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
It's a Nissan only item. Off the shelf, as I've ordered all three bulb types before (fcuking expensive though, of course). There's four of those bulbs in the combo meter. Surely it's lit enough with the other three for a few days...

Why's it a pain? It's a Nissan part, so you have to go to a dealer. If it was JDM only, it'd be with you in a week or so direct from Japan (via Perfectrun). If you wanted to get more unusual bulbs like these from Halfrauds or a motor factors, you should have bought a Focus... :p