What's new

Open Event: Japfest 11th May 2013

Reaction score
Would be ideal! There in the contributors area, I'm on my phone atm. But I can copy some over! Unless you fancy contributing obviously! :)
Drop me a PM mate and we can talk.

BAD NEWS for my car... DVLA are being slow ! Don't know if it will be registered in time :/

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
For anyone with an S15 but no stand pass

You can buy a spare one off SAM as I won't be making it with my S15 :(

I'll have to go in my mates car instead but would rather see an S15 on stand

Max

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Stand passes are here! What we get is a tag with our gate number and area number and we have to put our registration down on it. Then hang it from your rear view mirror. See pics below for the official babble and stand location.

So we are on the far side of the track as you come from Chippenham, due to our late booking of it. It states in BOLD that no entry for stand passes after 9.30, and if you have more then 4 people inc you that you will be turned away! So we MUST BE ON TIME and no one bring more then 3 people + you.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Excellent! be good to actually meet some of you guys and put some faces to the names. Hopefully its sunny.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Nice to see the club still getting to events :)

Good job Mike and Sam :thumbs:

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed, haven't been on here is a while and can't make this year, hope you all have a great time....

Nice to see the club still getting to events :)

Good job Mike and Sam :thumbs:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Has everyone seen the meet location directions?? And the time we must meet? Please confirm on this thread!! :) less than a week to go.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
See you there bright an early!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
All going gravy. Everyone bar cris69 has got back to me to confirm they are still coming. Anyone know him/friends on Facebook etc?

Sad news that mike won't be joining us on the stand :( but Darren from torque gt is bringing down his Ps13 in mikes place.

Keep fingers crossed for the sun!

Reaction score
Country
See you all at the meeting place :),looking forward to this!!

my first show in my baby haha!

lee

Reaction score
My car is no longer going to be as i still haven't got a windscreen :/

But I'll come by the S15oc stand and have a look at your cars.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Did you try Apex? They had some made up not long ago mate they were selling at a good price in their clearance thread

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The final rendezvous for everyone to meet will be in Chippenham, on bumpers farm industrial estate, in the Pets at home/comet/wickes car park!

RENDEZVOUS

Bumpers Farm industrial estate
Comet/wickes/pets at home car park
Chippenham
England
SN14 6NQ
United Kingdom

Would like to have those meeting at the address above @ 6:45AM-7AM. Where tickets will be handed out and would like to set off at 7:15AM for the 15min journey to the Track.

With gates opening to the public at 9AM we need to have the stand in acars parked by 7:45AM-8AM latest, allows for cleaning time ect.

I aware this may sound a touch earlier to some. I like my sleep as much as any! This event is one of the biggest in the country and thousands of cars attend, those that have been before know how frustrating it is sitting in the cue in for an hour.

For those not meeting at the above address we ask for you to be at the track by 7:30AM. (Could contact me via pm if you are not attending the convoy please as I'm not overly keen on that)

Last of all another no hooning warning. Anti-social driving including wheel spinning, motorway speed, convoy speed, dangerous overtaking ect is in no way encouraged and WILL NOT be tollerated by S15OC.

Our cars will stand out at the show, lets make it for the right reasons.

I will be at the car park early to reserve spots there as its a common meeting place for clubs because of its central location and size.