What's new

Open Event: Japfest 11th May 2013

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Just done a quick sketch of our stand and possible layout. We got 5 pewter 15's and 5 coloured 15's. so I've done it on a 1 grey 1 colour basis.

Reaction score
I'm so gutted my S15 won't be there!! :/

Ill deff come say hi and bring stickers !
What time do you plan on getting into the site ?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Hope all is going well fella's! Plenty of pics please!

Reaction score
Country
Nice to meet you chaps,some nice cars came today!

good to put faces to names and also get out in my car where there are other s15's.looked awesome! The cars all got loads of attention!

absolutely shattered,managed to get the car home with out it getting wet so I'm very happy haha!

again nice to meet you all,roll on the next show!

lee

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Was a good collection of cars today! Sorry I didn't get to speak to everyone , thanks Sam for taking the reigns and sorting this out you did a very good job mate !
The cars all looked awesome!
Looking forward to the next show , hopefully get to chat to a few more of you next time!

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Just got back hell of a drive but worth it, think I was the only one coming from miles away! nice to see that s15's still get attention everywhere even at a massive jap meet with tones of expensive motors.

Thanks Sam

Reaction score
Country
The cars looked good today lads. Shame I couldn't get mine there! Funny how I could say what car belonged to each forum name but didn't know any faces :( saw jay pan on the way back I was right behind him on the m5 grey civic type r. Also meant to ask jay pan where did you get the blanking cap for your rear wiper jet?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I think we should so our own, a s15 camping event mid summer.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Great idea mike! Sound like fun and be a good chance for everyone to have a proper chat etc

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Chris! Had a look at your guys cars, some seriously nice 13's 14's and 15's! Wish I'd taken the big guy up on his £15 tack time. Was a bargain! If I'd known pre show I would have defo done it!

Cheers lee, I can send you think picture if you want one for you sig? One of the lads GF took the pic and sent it to me and mike!