What's new

Open Event: Japfest - 12th May 2012

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ha ha. It's easy to miss the threads in events. So do you need a club pass James or is the ticket you have already one?? As the standard ticket doesn't allow you into the club area I think? That's assuming you want to join our stand?

1. Mike +1 (S15) PAID
2. S15-Sam (S15) (PAID)
3. Pegliobaglio (S15) (PAID)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera)
5. Vinnie (S15) PAID
6. J0R04N +1 (S15)
7. haz's S15R +1 (S15) PAID
8. Dani (S15_SAM Girlfriend) (Supra) (PAID)
9. Vinnie's brother (rx7) PAID
10. S15ollie +1 (s15)
11. Lupix_S15 (s14)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Meddler i think Craig has the banner, he should be able to bring it along!
I've not got it at the moment but will get it for the Fest.

Craig - stop being a grandad haha :p it might not value for money but Japfest + Coombe, where else will you be able to track and get all those spectators (on Camp) just waiting to see if you've braked too late after Avon Rise and trash your pride and joy in the gravel trap?? :D :D
Haha! It's only a matter of time until the Almera ends up in a barrier or something. That's the good/bad part of owning a dirt cheap track car.. it doesn't really matter if you stack it, which also means the chances of stacking it are fairly high because theres no massive financial burden on it, so it gets thraped massively! :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Sorry about the delay everyone, night shift is shafting me. Went to sleep at 6am and woke up a second ago!

This is looking better and better, good work Sam!

1. Mike +1 (S15) (PAID)
2. S15-Sam (S15) (PAID)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera) (PAID)
5. Vinnie (S15) (PAID)
6. J0R04N +1 (S15)
7. haz's S15R +1 (S15) (PAID)
9. Vinnie's brother (rx7) (PAID)
10. S15ollie +1 (s15) (PAID)
11. Lupix_S15 (s14)

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Well done Mike for getting this off the ground, top job.. :)

Not sure what I am doing this year event wise, will try and fit this in somehow, so will try and deicide before the cut off date

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Well done Mike for getting this off the ground, top job.. :)

Not sure what I am doing this year event wise, will try and fit this in somehow, so will try and deicide before the cut off date
Cheers mate :) Yeah no worries we have enough number now so definitely going ahead :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Chris - yes you know me... any excuse to take pics (and of cars too not just nice looking promo ladies) :D :p

Sam - actually you're right. I'll still need to get a ticket via you guys as I'll need a club pass etc. My advance ticket order won't come with this. So I'll fire over £15 via PayPal to Mike's account before the end of the week :thumbs:

I was going to go on a trade stand for this year's event (as a show car for my mate's company) but Future Publishing want silly prices so it looks like this won't happen :( But the upside is I get to join the S15OC club stand which will be immense!!! :D

Craig - I want to see your Almera GT600 special take on the big boys... and beating them (if all fails just run them off the track haha) :wave:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Sam - actually you're right. I'll still need to get a ticket via you guys as I'll need a club pass etc. My advance ticket order won't come with this. So I'll fire over £15 via PayPal to Mike's account before the end of the week
Make sure I got me head round it you'll have a ticket you you and your lexarse? If you have a ticket already I can just put another car pass down so you don't have to pay twice?

And and and if you manage to get a pic of a barely dressed lady/s posing with my car I'll happily chuck you a couple of quid for a copy! :p

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Women hey! :)
^that! :rotfl:

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Recieved the money pal! Think that's everyone except James, gotta start rounding up the straglers that haven't seen the post now! :)

1. Mike +1 (S15) (PAID)
2. S15-Sam (S15) (PAID)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera) (PAID)
5. Vinnie (S15) (PAID)
6. J0R04N (S15) (PAID)
7. haz's S15R +1 (S15) (PAID)
9. Vinnie's brother (rx7) (PAID)
10. S15ollie +1 (s15) (PAID)
11. Lupix_S15 (s14)[/FONT]​

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Chris - yes you know me... any excuse to take pics (and of cars too not just nice looking promo ladies) :D :p
you could always bring some nice lookin promo girls for the shoot!
if not i am sure i will be able to find some nice lookig scantily clad females to offer their services when we get there!
be nice to have some proper pics of my car!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mike - I presumed you'd have to order an entry ticket for me the same time you put my name down as part of the club stand?

Just to clear up any confusion, when I organised our Club JDM stand for Japfest last year, they wouldn't send out any car stand passes unless you purchased an entry ticket hand in hand. Which means you can only get x10 car club stand passes if you paid for x10 entrance tickets... hope this makes sense lol?! :wack: However, I'm thinking maybe the rules have changed this year??

BTW - I'm coming with my 14a... the Lex-arse will be left at home where it should be!! (it's my daily driver haha) :D

I think both Roxy and Sara should be coming along with me like last year when they promo'd for Club JDM/Speed Factory. They're a good laugh and always up for passenger laps out on track :)

Chris - I'll deffo have the my D300 with me... and most likely my D3100 too so I can shoot HD vids ;)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah agree James at last count we have 11 car passes for 14 entrance tickets as a few are bringing passengers. So am i right in saying i could just put one of the passengers as bringing other car and have another car pass? That was my thinking?!

And i very much approve of said models :p I have the "why do guys keep beer on the bottle shelf" poster and the gf hates and has been asking me to take down for ages. I imagine a blown up photo of those to and the silvia should make a fantastic replacement. :rotfl:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah sweet I better be a passenger so she can sit on my lap then lol
Or have I got this all wrong :wack:

Awesome buddy properly looking forward to this! Is there a noise restriction at this track? Tempted to do a bit of track time but as you know my car is rather loud!!!

I would have one of those posters dude!

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Mike!! And yes you're dead right didn't think about the fact we have a few passenger tickets which means you can effectively use the rule on the booking form:

PLEASE NOTE:
Every car on display will need a vehicle pass. We will not supply more vehicle passes than advance tickets.

So you might as well get the same number of vehicle passes as the number of advance tickets you're buying (obviously I'll take one of the vehicle passes and use my own advance ticket which I've just paid for this week etc). This also means if you have a few extra vehicle passes remain, then 'late comers' can join the stand and just pay for a ticket on the gate and you don't have to deal with the hassle of calling the organisers to book/pay for more spaces on the stand!! :wack:

lmao Chris!! Yes deffo noise restriction as my mate JameS15 on here pre-paid for his track session (same as mine) and when they did the noise level test, he failed and they stopped him going out!! :(

All vehicles must comply to the strict noise limit of 100db(A).
Measured at ½ metre from the exhaust outlet at 4500rpm.

http://www.japfest.co.uk/2010/12/14/track-time-rules/

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Track times you can book:

C 09:36 Novice
D 09:54 Intermediate
I 11:42 Novice
K 12:18 Intermediate **
N 13:30 Advanced

P 14:06 Novice
Q 14:24 Intermediate **
T 15:36 Novice
V 16:12 Intermediate

I've marked with ** the two sessions I'm gonna be taking part in :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
If there is noise restriction there is no way I will pass lol if I go full boost I can't hear properly for a good 10 mins after I get out lol
Should have left the apexi exhaust control valve in after all!!! Doh!!!
Oh well she will just have to sit and look pretty then