What's new

Open Event: Japfest - 12th May 2012

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Right looks like this is going ahead so i'll edit this post with more of the details. Basic show info from the website.

Car Clubs
Make sure you save plenty of time at Japfest 2012 to wander round the massive and diverse range club cars on display. Last year 97 clubs and over 3000 cars packed into every available inch of Castle Combe for your viewing pleasure so expect to find a vast and varied display, from pristine classics, incredible modified show cars, track day cars and rare Japanese imports! If you and your club would like to attend, contact our sale team and make the most of our club discounts!

Club Benefits Discounted entry tickets – Just £15 (saving £5 on the gate price) Vehicle pass gaining access to the show ground to display your car Beat the traffic with access to the show hours before the public Special club offers from our partners Dedicated club track sessions at a discounted rate
Read more: Car Clubs | Japfest http://www.japfest.co.uk/clubs/#ixzz1jBiWKsnV

The Forms and payment have to be with Japfest by the 30th March and as we have to use snail mail i'm going to set a date of Wednesday 29th February as the cut off date to ensure i can post the forms by the weekend. I will be posting them on the Friday 100% the cut off allows for stragglers and me to organise to ensure it is posted on that date.

My Paypal address is Himynameismik3@googlemail.com Payment sent as a GIFT ONLY otherwise i will be charged, Bank transfer is just as easy and feel free to Pm me for my details. Please PM also just to let me know you have paid to. Thanks!

1. Mike +2 (S15) (PAID)
2. S15-Sam (S15) (PAID)
3. Pegliobaglio (S15) (PAID)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera) (PAID)
5. Vinnie (S15) (PAID)
6. J0R04N (S15) (PAID)
7. haz's S15R +1 (S15) (PAID)
8. Dani (S15_SAM Girlfriend) (Supra) (PAID)
9. Vinnie's brother (rx7) (PAID)
10. S15ollie +1 (s15) (PAID)
11. Lupix_S15 (s14) (PAID/other club)
12. Simon King +1 (S15) (PAID)

13. Nickichi (S15)(PAID)
14. S15AK (S15) (PAID/sxoc)
15. DeanS15+1 (S15)(PAID)
16.Teejay43+1 (S15)(PAID)
17. Matt+1 (R34GTT) (Sams friend)(PAID)
18. Matt(Mike's friend) (S15)(PAID)
19. AdamL+1 (S15)(PAID)
20. Marcus (S15)(PAID)
21. DanH+1 (S15)(PAID)
22. NICKO+1 (S15)(PAID)
23.Fruitbooter (S15)(PAID)
24.Dammsy+1 (S15) (PAID)
25. Als_jordan (S15) (Stand pass)
26. Mark's Subaru Legacy Saloon "Sleeper" (380bhp) (Stand pass)
27.Matthew (S15) (Stand pass)
28. Shane_o (S15) (Stand Pass)
29. jib136 (S15) (Stand Pass)
30. Max (S15) (Stand Pass)
31.Greg (S14a) (PAID)
32.Lupix-S15's Chum 1 (Stand Pass)
33. Lupix-S15's Chum 2 (Stand Pass)
34. JamesS15 (Mystery S15) (Stand Pass)
35. Viper (Stand Pass)
BOOKING NOW CLOSED

MEETING POINT.

For those meeting up before here is the meeting address:

Bumpers Way
Comet/wickes/pets at home car park
Chippenham
England
SN14 6NQ
United Kingdom

TIMES. Im aware not all on the list will see this so i will be sending this out as a PM soon to.

Would like to have those meeting at the address above @ 6:45AM-7AM. Where tickets will be handed out and would like to set off at 7:15AM for the 15min journey to the Track. We are entering by gate C I WILL CONFIRM THE LOCATION OF THIS WHEN THE 2012 MAP IS RELEASED.

With gates opening to the public at 9AM we need to have the stand in a cars parked by 7:45AM-8AM latest, allows for cleaning time ect.

I aware this may sound a touch earlier to some. I like my sleep as much as any! This event is one of the biggest in the country and thousands of cars attend, those that have been before know how frustrating it is sitting in the cue in for an hour.

For those not meeting at the above address we ask for you to be at the track by 7:30AM. (Could contact me via pm if you are not attending the convoy please)

I plan to be at the show earlier than this so look for the short bloke with the white silvia. Hopefully the stand map will allow us to map out a parking order then we can start parking up the cars are you arrive.

Last of all another no hooning warning. Anti-social driving including wheel spinning, motorway speed, convoy speed, dangerous overtaking ect is in no way encouraged and WILL NOT be tollerated by S15OC.

Our cars will stand out at the sho
w, lets make it for the right reasons.

If i have missed anything or you have any question or corrections with anything including times locations please dont hesitate to tell me, im not perfect after all :)

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Darren tried to organise this last year but there was not enough interest. You don't need 10 cars - just have to sell 10 tickets ;)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yeah was reading though the thread, shame. I was there with my dc5 last year I was going to look at yours if I remember right but think Michael Fish prediced the chance of drizzle! Oh had a text earlier btw the parts arrived ok :)

Well without waving my hand in the air or volenteering anyone else to organise it, would anyone be up for a stand?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Like Craig said you will struggle to get numbers on here for that. Best thing is to probably go with the SXOC lot as I know they are doing a club stand and a few S15's normally join in. Not sure what I am doing event wise this year, still to deicide on what to do..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you do it Mike, it would be worth speaking to Darren as he knows a lot about it. Also, I would take deposits early for it. This way people will go and not back out at the last minute leaving you in a bad situaltion.

This is my worst nightmare....

Mike

Reaction score
Country
If you do it Mike, it would be worth speaking to Darren as he knows a lot about it. Also, I would take deposits early for it. This way people will go and not back out at the last minute leaving you in a bad situaltion.

This is my worst nightmare....

Yeah I'll give him a pm, see how many number he had and see if it's worth doing, be nice to have our own though there's plenty of us about now isn't there!

"If" i did volenteer i wouldn't entertain doing anything without taking deposites payment up front.

Well as an idea then,

1. Mike
2. S15_Sam

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Do you mean Sticky it in the section?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah that would work, just as not all the guys on here will see this, so would like to get it noticed by all without constantly bumping it.
Oh and got the parts today Craig, thanks! Gearbox mount is perfect, No more sloppy gearstick!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've sticky'd it which is about as much as we can do to get it noticed. If people want to find it, they will.

No worries mate, glad they got there ok. Just the tension rod bushes to go then?! :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Good work :) they are supposed to tighten the front end up a lot. The old bushes are full of goo as I'm sure you found out!! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I really want to get to some shows this year,missed them last year because always seemed something would go wrong near the time!hopefully that won't be happening again this year!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
I really want to get to some shows this year,missed them last year because always seemed something would go wrong near the time!hopefully that won't be happening again this year!
[/FONT]

Same here Chris, hope to attend to some of these events.
Suppose the easiest thing to do fella's is book to come along and pay, always more of an incentive to go if you've paid, and at the end of the day if something really important comes along 15 notes isnt the end of the world. :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
if its only £15 then yeah i think your right bro i am on it then,got plenty of time to get it running right and painted ready for this

Mike

Reaction score
Country
if its only £15 then yeah i think your right bro i am on it then,got plenty of time to get it running right and painted ready for this
Have a gander here matey. http://www.japfest.co.uk/clubs/#ixzz1jBiWKsnV that's make three of us if your in, and as Craig said we only need to sell ten tickets. I'll be having 2 for me and a passenger maybe 3. So that's 4 or five already. Few more people are interested and I'll print off the japfest forms and pm some people for some cash.

1. Mike+passenger
2. S15-SAM
3. Pegliobaglio

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll come too if you promise to not key my Eurobox?! Or I'll bring the Almera! :D

We have a S15OC banner too, and I should be able to sort a discount for Contributing Members too, as were were going to do last year :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Awesome, yeah bring the almera track times cheap! Dibs on a passenger ride! :)

Winner, I was gonna mention about banners but that's sorted then. Reminds me been meaning to pay up for a while, good hint well made! ;)

1. Mike+1
2. S15-Sam
3.pegliobaglio
4. Craig8585

:)