What's new

Japspeed Nissan S15 Rear Upper Traction Rods *BACK IN STOCK*

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys we have just go back into stock our very popular rear upper traction rods to fit the S15 model.

These heavy duty traction rods for the rear suspension on the 200SX can be adjusted and set to eliminate bump steer and alter the rear suspension traction settings by holding the rear hubs exactly at the angle you want for hard driving and motorsports use.

The multi-link suspension pieces feature high quality construction and Teflon coated spherical pillow ball ends for increased durability these replace the factory rubber bushed suspension arms which are prone to flex when placed under extreme loads.

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £89 delivered to your door.

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul :D

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

To get your hands on these all you need to do is call on 08450 212 312 to pay by debit card.
Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Good Morning S15OC!

I am here to answer your questions and take your orders. If you order before 3pm today then you will receive your purchase tomorrow, In time for the weekend!

Regards
Paul :)

S

s15gt

settings

The real question is how to set these?
No1 in aus really wants to tell me :no:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
These are fully adjustable so can be set up to however that suits you. Is there a tuner over in your country that could ideally complete a full geo setup on your car?

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Good morning!!

I hope its warmer where you are.... its freezing here in Manchester!!!! However we will brace the cold in our office and as usual I'm here to take your orders and answer your questions.

You can call me on 08450 212 312 or just fire me a message with your questions or to place an order.

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hey Guys we have these in stock and can dispatch them to you straight away for next working day delivery!!!!!

regards
Paul

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
HI Guys we have these back in stock and ready to dispatch! Give me a call on 08450 212 312 to order and we can get these dispatched for next working day delivery to any UK mainland address!

For all orders overseas please ask for a shipping quote! :)

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

It's been a long week and Friday is finally here!

Our sales team are ready to take your calls between 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday just call us on 08450 212 312
Or
If you prefer you can send your paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk along with a note of your name, shipping address, tel number and letting us know the item you wish to order anytime of the day and we can process your order at the first opportunity.

Regards

Ali

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys, well we're halfway through the week now and are ready to send some of these out to you so you get them in time for the weekend!

Just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Thanks

Ali

Last edited:

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi guys,

Hope you had a good weekend!

To order some of these awesome traction rods just give us a ring Mon-Fri 830-530 on 08450 212312 to pay by card, or send us a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed along with a note of the product you wish to order, your address, contact details and forum username.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys,

Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity.
To do just send a paypal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Don't forget you can call us on 08450 212 312 between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday to place an order over the phone.

We also accept paypal payments which can be sent any hour of the day and will be processed at the first opportunity. To do just send a PayPal payment to sales@japspeed.co.uk with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

Japspeed

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.japspeed.co.uk
Hi Guys we have just go back into stock our very popular rear upper traction rods to fit the S15 model.​

These heavy duty traction rods for the rear suspension on the 200SX can be adjusted and set to eliminate bump steer and alter the rear suspension traction settings by holding the rear hubs exactly at the angle you want for hard driving and motorsports use.

The multi-link suspension pieces feature high quality construction and Teflon coated spherical pillow ball ends for increased durability these replace the factory rubber bushed suspension arms which are prone to flex when placed under extreme loads.​

The best bit is we can provide these to you guys at £89 delivered to your door.​

Or if you prefer you can send a paypal payment to​
sales@japspeed.co.uk
with a note attached to the payment providing me with your contact details, shipping address and a note of the product you wish to order.

I look forward to sending some of these out to you guys soon.

Paul​
:D