What's new

jointed alignment arm set/ C Collars

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys ive just been speaking to dazz0i about geting the arm set and was thinking is there anyone else wanting to get one as i thought it might be worth talking to apex about geting a group buy for us I myself am intrested inthe C Collars aswell anything else ppl intrested in??
The Alignment kit is at ?391 at the moment and the Collars are ?42.50 if there people intrest i will try to speak to bren at apex see what he can do for us
Alignment set
C Collars

K

kieran

i have all this exact kit guys, and it all tightens things up very v very nicely :thumbs:

K

kieran

collars.........half hour if you lazy like me

front arms, mine were a fecker the bushes seized to the bolt so took an hour
rears about about an hour a side, but remember you will want a full alignment set up straight after,

with mine to get it close i measure from centre to centre of the each end bolt of the standard ones then adjusted the new onse to that so they were close enough to be driven to the alignment place, also, on the rear camber bolt, tipex a mark so that when you put it back you set it to the same setting again.

hope this helps :thumbs: would be worth thinking about poly bushed at the same time as well, might push the proce up abit but your there at the same time :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Personally, I wouldn't fook about guessing alignment. I'd put it in for a full laser alignment. If its a proper one, it cost around ?150.

Fitting all the arms and rods: get someone to do it if you don't know what you're doing. :nod: They'll have an air wrench and do it in a fraction of the time.

K

kieran

i must admit i do hve a compressor and air tools at home so does make the job a tad easier :D

the guessing the alignment is mearly just to bring it within a driveable range, when i did mine although the tracking was out, it was very driveable and allowed me to take the car up the road to get the alignment sorted :thumbs: , the reason i did it myself was to reduce costs, plus im anal about letting people work on my car lol ;)

Reaction score
i'll be doin' exactly the same as keiran did...... i know someone that also work as an alignment place, newly fitted out with a new setup! :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:nod: I got my alignment done at a well respected place. Also, one of the SXOC guys used to work there for quite a while, so they knew the car and I knew who the best person was :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Add ya self on to the list if you want a set of these then i can speak to apex see what they can do for us
Alignment Set
1)sushiming

C Collars
1)sushiming

Reaction score
Add ya self on to the list if you want a set of these then i can speak to apex see what they can do for us
Alignment Set
1)sushiming
2)Dazz0i

C Collars
1)sushiming
2)Yakozan

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Dazz0i said:
Alignment Set
1)sushiming
2)Dazz0i

C Collars
1)sushiming
2)Yakozan

Added myself to your list :wave:
Ahh, the power of admin status :)

Reaction score
Alignment Set
1)sushiming
2)Dazz0i
3)slammedmind (depending on discount price :p)

C Collars
1)sushiming
2)Yakozan[/quote]
3)slammedmind

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
slammedmind said:
Alignment Set
1)sushiming
2)Dazz0i
3)slammedmind (depending on discount price :p)

C Collars
1)sushiming
2)Yakozan
3)slammedmind
how much are u willing to pay??

Reaction score
ive asked rhdjapan for a price on the same and a friend in japan so as soon as i know ill put up the price, im definitley in for the collars tho