What's new

K sport brakes

B9NKO

Reaction score
I'm looking into a big brake upgrade and was just wondering what people views on the k sports were? Also how aggressive are the 330mm kit when using standard rear brakes? Does the ABS kick in more often when hard braking

Reaction score
Country
i had 330mm K sport brakes fitted on the front and standard on the back and find the abs can cut in abit to soon sometimes and found others to say the same on here

B9NKO

Reaction score
i had 330mm K sport brakes fitted on the front and standard on the back and find the abs can cut in abit to soon sometimes and found others to say the same on here
Cheers for that I thought that might be the case, I might look into some 6 pot calipers or some bigger 4 pots

Reaction score
Once you change the brake bias you affect the stock ABS. Thats why it worth upgrading your BMC when you go bigger.

Reaction score
Country
I have the 330mm's on mine dude, with EBC Yellow's and they are excellent. but as said, the abs can be intrusive, cutting in too early. i will be changing the rears to z32/r33 setup and upgrading the MC, hopefully be a great setup then

Reaction score
Country
oh auss iam liking this information ill have to look in to upgrading the bmc thanks :thumbs: and if of any use the pads on mine are Ferodo ds2500

Reaction score
Country
you can just buy a bias adjuster. wilwood make them and they are cheap, just a little bit of custom brake line work wil be needed

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
would also buying a brake kit from K sport to fit to the back solve the problem of the ABS if its sized to the same ratio as the original Front & back discs?