What's new

looking for thread sizes on the filler caps

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
hi folks

i need the thread sizes for the oil, brake fluid, and power steering filler caps

im looking to get a batch of the anodised caps made next week when all the other orders are completed. gonna get the correct sizes 1st though

help would be great, otherwise im gonna have to ask to borrow the caps for a week or two and return them. not good unless its someone doing a build and doesnt need the car at the moment

thanks

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yeah i know bud

im just trying to sort it this way rather than borrowing some. the problem i have at the moment is the machined bits are becoming very popular and they are advertised on various forums, as it stands im going to have to add a note to potential buyers of the spacers that it could take 7-10 days to make and send as the volume of sales are quite high

i dont want to take your filler caps when i know you need them back in 2 weeks, when i might end up needing a little longer, if you get me?

that would leave you in a crap position of not being able to drive your car, and me lookin bad as iv went over the deadline i originally said i could make :)

i just wanna stay squeeky clean :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I am not home for the next 2 weeks (so no access to the car). If you don't have the information by then, let me know.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I think he is still waiting on the sizes. I am not back home until the end of the week, so unless someone else can give the details, he won't be able to start until then.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Do you just need it measuring in mm? As in the diameter?

I can do this but couldn't tell tho what thread it is.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've got a nice set of BluePoint vernier capliers so I'll get measuring as soon as you post up the details mate...

although not sure if you trust my measuring expertise lmao :p