What's new

WTB: looking to buy a windscreen for an s15

M

marius

hi everybody. i'm looking to buy a windscreen.my phone number is 07767053092. thanks.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Moved to wanted section. You will be lucky to find one BTW. If you look on Apex Performance's section on SXOC, you will see that they are considering making S15 heated windscreens (ford style heating).

If you register your interest there, the chances of them being made will increase. Nissans price is around £700 for a standard one. Apex will sell HEATED ones for around £250.

D

djmasterg

I am for sure after one for myself, if the price is 250 that would be a great new years news! I will hit sxoc just right now with question.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Didn't Bren say he was going ahead with it as long as they can actually make them?

D

djmasterg

Does this still mean we need 3 more people to go ahead with the deal from Bren??? I am a bit worried, for there might not be anyone elese. Or everyone of us will need to buy 2 piecies :)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I think he's going to do it anyway regardless of numbers. If he wanted numbers he would advertise it on here rather than a random topic on SXOC.