What's new

Me and tooley drifting pembrey 13/02/2011 VID

Reaction score
Hey guys saw this video today and was pretty good. The track was riddiculously wet

Awesome day, managed to get a 3 car train going also :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Great vid, nicely put together. I fancy trying to get into filming track days etc.., been thinking about it for a while now.. Love the slowmo shot of you going through the puddle :)

Reaction score
lol yea i love that shot also, i seem to be getting quite a bit of angle coming out of the corners i.e when Rhys (the gold s13) span :)

really well put together also like you said, i think they need to work on the tracks a littel, start and finish etc

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
beat me to it!!

awesoem edit!

needs more footage of me and you though dude! as our twinning was epic! going to try and get all of it.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Here are some pics from the day

Got drift train YO!

Got a drift train yo! :D

O **** moment

Some of richy as requested

and mine with the gay roof racks ;)

Reaction score
Any more pics of the blue S15 with the DMAX (i think) spoiler?

Not the blue one with the roof racks, the other.
here is my project thread dude, pics on this page, car is much lower now though, if there is any pic you need in particular or where did you get that part from etc just drop me a pm or put a response on the thread etc. http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?5185-My-s15-work-in-progress-still/page11

Awesome pics, looks like alot of fun. Gotta love blue S15s.
Was loads of fun! would have preferred it dry tbh as pics look better with smoke pillowing out of the back across half the track and much higher entry speeds :)

Uber gay roof rack dude lol...

Good drifting :thumbs:
Well said dude, gay as hell and he had to take his wind deflectors off to fit them which he ended up snapping lol - FAIL